For Sale FS: Garmin GTN-650

gfb

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
gfb
I have two Garmin GTN 650 units for sale:

GTN-650H - This model GTN unit has the helicopter enablement so you can load the high resolution maps used in helicopters. It also has the fancy NV-compatible screen so if you have night vision goggles you can make zoom zoom noises in the dark. This unit includes an 8130 from Garmin themselves dated this week, a brand new tray, connectors, config unit, manuals, and db card. I believe this unit was never installed and looks new. Garmin website indicates their 8130 comes with a 6 month warranty, that's between you and Garmin.

GTN-650 - I have used this in my airplane for the past two years. It is currently installed and in use but I have an extra tray/connector/config module for it. Once it sells, I pull it out of my panel in 2 minutes and ship it with the spare tray/etc mentioned above same day. It is in like-new condition, always hangared, etc. Pics below are of this unit installed in my airplane.

I'll ship either unit to a well-known avionics shop (Stein Air) who will look them over and vouch for their condition. You then pay them and they ship the units to you. This makes it safe for both of us.

$9000 each (or 17,500 for both.) I pay shipping to Stein Air and their fee. You pay shipping from them and any credit card fees if there are any.
gtn1.jpg gtn2.jpg

Hi, Do you have any flexibility on the price for the GTN650?

Back