Happy Birthday Tony!

Happy Birthday, Tony. Have a great day!

Happy Birthday, Tony! I'm wishing on some major thermals for you.

Happy Birthday Tony!!!

May enjoy you b-day ramen!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Naruto__s_Birthday_Bash_by_ToonTwin.jpg
    Naruto__s_Birthday_Bash_by_ToonTwin.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 74
so far ive spent 9 of the 11 hrs of my bday in the computer lab. shaping up to be a great day...

Would have only been 8 but for PoA... ;)

Happy Birthday!

doubt it, ive been working hard in the last day.

i showed up here in the lab 25 hrs ago, have only left for 4.5 hrs since then. project still isnt done.
ugh.

Tony you violated POA policy and responded to a brithday post before all members had a chance to wish you a Birthday Greeting. Now I'm going to have to report the dang post

HAPPY BIRTHDAY :cheerswine:

well we've finally given up on this stupid project. off to enjoy 7 more hours of birthday.

thanks everybody!

well we've finally given up on this stupid project. off to enjoy 7 more hours of birthday.

Tony! I can't believe you don't remember my rule of thumb for difficult circumstances... After working on your trailer and your car with me, you should have it committed to memory (and practice) by now:

When all else fails, get a bigger hammer. :D :D :D :yes:

haha chris

if i had a hammer, the aero dept would need some new computers, and i would have a lot of explaining to do.

oh btw i think that wheel bearing is going out again...

I did wish you a happy b'day when I gave my bean recipe, right? If not, then a belated Happy Birthday!

Hey, Tony! I know I'm late with the birthday greetings, but I'm sure I had an umbrella drink in your honor that day! :cheerswine:

Happy belated!!!
Kaye

Back