Is there a Best of PoA forum?

Shoomp

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Shoomp
The wife enjoys the “best of Nextdoor”. Do we have something similar? Like Best of Craigslist.

No need. You can find them using the search function on key word "Bo". ;)

All of the locked threads hahaha!

Oh, just about any threads with posts by ________________. (Fill in your favorite POA denizen)

At some point I inquired about a most liked posts search. Nothing seemed to have come of it, though I believe it would be a worthwhile upgrade to the site.

I'd be curious about likes given by user stats.

The non-medical missives from denverpilot....I think he's planning on collecting them and publishing a book.

Of course everything depends on your definition of "Best of......"

But seriously folks....check the Pinned threads.

The request has been made before. We discussed it some, but Xenforo doesn't inherently have this functionality, but I suppose that we could have stickies for "Best of PoA Nominations" and "Best of PoA Threads", just doing it the hard way.

I'll bring up the discussion point with the MC. Remember, we all have day jobs so it may take us a while to converse on this.

The “My DPE’s fly is unzipped” thread started by pflemming has my nomination. It became one of the most replied to threads in PoA’s history.

And we cannot forget the “As the Propeller Turns” series that Bryan wrote before he discovered video cameras.

The “My DPE’s fly is unzipped” thread started by pflemming has my nomination. It became one of the most replied to threads in PoA’s history.

I searched the forums and couldn’t find. Do you have a link?

The non-medical missives from denverpilot....I think he's planning on collecting them and publishing a book.

Of course everything depends on your definition of "Best of......"

But seriously folks....check the Pinned threads.

Nah. The Henning stuff was way better than anything I’ve ever written! :)

Back