For Sale: Club Membership Colorado Springs - PA28-235 and PA24 Partnership/Club Share

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Looking for a really inexpensive way to fly high performance airplanes? Tired of the insanity associated with flight schools, FBO rules or other rules that keep you spending more time on administrative nonsense than flying?

I'm selling my share in the Pikes Peak Flyers - we have two planes and this is an ownership share of each. Only selling because I’m moving to Texas. That’s way too much of a commute.

The planes fly beautifully and we have a reservation system setup to ensure that you get the flying time you need.

The planes fly a lot so it's hard to give TTAF or other numbers, but if you're interested we can go take a look at the planes - we keep the Cherokee 235 at Meadowlake (KFLY) and the Comanche at Springs Municipal (KCOS).

Flying time is cheap - between $32 and $40/hr dry depending on which plane you are flying, and $150 a month in dues which go into the maintenance kitty. The share sells for $10,500 for BOTH planes!!!

Thanks!
612768F6-D897-4F8D-B474-A8A98EF29416.jpeg 5E86E5FA-7178-488E-9F80-3687C5138FB1.jpeg

Last edited:
Why the move? If you don't mind saying in public.

This is probably the best partnership and best deal in COS and surrounding areas. And Meadow Lake is a great little field

Looking for a really inexpensive way to fly high performance airplanes? Tired of the insanity associated with flight schools, FBO rules or other rules that keep you spending more time on administrative nonsense than flying?

I'm selling my share in the Pikes Peak Flyers - we have two planes and this is an ownership share of each. Only selling because I’m moving to Texas. That’s way too much of a commute.

The planes fly beautifully and we have a reservation system setup to ensure that you get the flying time you need.

The planes fly a lot so it's hard to give TTAF or other numbers, but if you're interested we can go take a look at the planes - we keep the Cherokee 235 at Meadowlake (KFLY) and the Comanche at Springs Municipal (KCOS).

Flying time is cheap - between $32 and $40/hr dry depending on which plane you are flying, and $150 a month in dues which go into the maintenance kitty. The share sells for $10,500 for BOTH planes!!!

Thanks!
View attachment 69464 View attachment 69465

I notice this is an old post, but this is the type of partnership I'm looking for... Is your share still available, and how many partners are in the group?

Thanks,
Jeff

Back