Display name:
Bond
Greetings everyone,
I’ve found some great info on this site
I’m in Minnesota
Comm, Inst, multi
Fly a M20C
Would like to get to know other multi pilots in this area

Anyone with the good sense to fly a Mooney Ranger is certainly welcome at this site. You should check out Mooneyspace while you're at it.

I'm new to the site. Any suggestions for finding info regarding flying across the United States. I'm based in San Jose, CA and would like to fulfill my dream of flying in NY down the Hudson River. I have many, "bucket list" flights to take, but a long, leisurely trip across the country tops them all.

Which part of Minnesota?

We have one multi on our little field, a very nice 414. He's down south right now where its warm. When he's here he flys about once a week, often taking a few passengers with for a breakfast run. Even if he's not flying he's usually there for coffee and donuts every Saturday morning. Easiest way to meet him is to fly in (KGYL) around 10am on a Saturday when hes back home. I can always email him in advance to see if he will be there.

Welcome to POA! We have a few Minnesotans here on the board.
While I'm a Coloradoan now by way of South Dakota, I was born in Little Falls, have family around there and Grand Marais.

Which part of Minnesota?

We have one multi on our little field, a very nice 414. He's down south right now where its warm. When he's here he flys about once a week, often taking a few passengers with for a breakfast run. Even if he's not flying he's usually there for coffee and donuts every Saturday morning. Easiest way to meet him is to fly in (KGYL) around 10am on a Saturday when hes back home. I can always email him in advance to see if he will be there.

I’m in St Cloud, would like to stop in for coffee one of these days
Thanks

Nice stealth edit. But I'll post this anyway.

4ce318d022342.image.jpg

Hi. I’m not too far from Minnesota and I’m only one engine shy of having my multi.

Back