Mutts
oC4vjtJ.jpg

A modified one of these:

screenshot_20191009-095829_earth-jpg.81917

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191009-095829_Earth.jpg
    Screenshot_20191009-095829_Earth.jpg
    289.7 KB · Views: 393
Looks like a flight pattern I flew for a defense contractor for early small aircraft detection system for a drone project.

Somebody got a "PAPR unsuccessful", so they went out and made sure...?

Went for my walk and there is a single engine aircraft orbiting around about that altitude. Usually that would be homeland security.

Got to be a UAV.

A big one.

I thought maybe that too since it's so precise with all those Tron cycle turns.
But all I visually see is the orbiting single engine bug smasher the last few hours.
https://planefinder.net/flight/LMO225

So I don't get why it's depicted with those perfect impossible angles and not realistic turns.

Test data injected into the ADS-B system?

I thought maybe that too since it's so precise with all those Tron cycle turns.
But all I visually see is the orbiting single engine bug smasher the last few hours.
https://planefinder.net/flight/LMO225

So I don't get why it's depicted with those perfect impossible angles and not realistic turns.

Link gives me a 'no such flight found' error and 'we couldnt find any previous flights for this aircraft' error.

Here is someone apparently practising drawing a c*ck n balls nearby.

upload_2020-1-15_4-58-20.png

Link gives me a 'no such flight found' error and 'we couldnt find any previous flights for this aircraft' error.

Yeah weird. After they landed everything went bye bye.

What ever it is, it is flying right through class D airspace.

Sky Limo Corp, but no more info you can usually get. Wonder what they were doing for over three hours?

Looks like a flight pattern I flew for a defense contractor for early small aircraft detection system for a drone project.

Cubic does have a drone facility very close to MYF.

Sky Limo Corp, but no more info you can usually get. Wonder what they were doing for over three hours?

As that operator didn't have a flight for the last ten years and used to do air taxi to the Bahamas, it seems to be a mis-mapping of the call sign.

Back