Most reliable vehicle you've owned vs least reliable

Most reliable: 2007 Honda Element (manual). My favorite car of all I've owned.

Least reliable: 2008 VW 'New Beetle'. Compounded by the reliability of the two dealerships I dealt with to bob and weave and duck when problems repeated or resurfaced, to include conveniently losing records of work (re)done multiple times on parts that were later the subject of a warranty extension. It was a lesson we should have already learned after our experience with a 1994 Golf when the engine ate itself after ~10K miles and the dealer (not one of the two above) tried to duck it (and failed).

As I've said before, if Volkswagens were free, I'd still walk.

Nauga,
and his auto motives

Most Reliable: 2004 Toyota Tundra (still going strong at 140,000 miles when a deer totaled it), 1994 Suburban (still going strong when a moving van totalled it).
Least Reliable: 2004 Chevy Avalanche. This thing I loved but it had some peculiar maintenance issues with the climate control losing its mind and then right before I got rid of it the instrumentation losing its mine.
1986 Nissan Stanza 4WD wagon: Clutch would leak out the fluid every time it got cold out.

My daily driver is a 1971 Volvo 142E. I bought it new in April of '71 and it now has 551,000 on the clock. Other than a couple of clutches, couple of electric fuel pumps (it is a fuel injected engine) and a valve job at 385,000 it has been pretty reliable. Granted it has a coil, points, condenser, rotor, etc. but I can deal with those items. You can actually SEE the spark plugs!!!, no catalytic converter, no power steering, no air bags (car is strong enough, uses "real" steel!!), roll down main windows, "wind vent windows" (remember those??), air conditioner (R-12 refrigerant unfortunately) and a bit of rust from its east coast days. Almost ready for "antique" license plates next year (so am I!!). Wouldn't buy a new car at all. Too much reliance on electronics...and cup holders!!

Owned two late 80s/early 90s Volvo 240 cars... LOVED them... both well into the 200K miles, one almost to 300K. They were both "first cars" for my sons. PERFECT first cars. Easy to work on, reliable, very safe. They both loved them.

Least reliable: 2008 VW 'New Beetle'. Compounded by the reliability of the two dealerships I dealt with to bob and weave and duck when problems repeated or resurfaced.

That's not a unique experience. When my Passat's heater core and head gasket simultaneously pooped the bed, I took it to the local VW dealership for repairs. A few days and a lot of dollars later, I went to collect it. When I climbed in the car to drive away, I noticed a pool of coolant in the floorboards. Back to the shop for the cleanup, which they did, without as much as saying "sorry", or "Can I buy you a Coke(tm) while you wait?" By the time the floorboards were clean, it was closing time and when I left, they closed the doors behind me. As I drove off, I noticed the steering wheel was clocked incorrectly by about 40*. On the drive home some of the dash lights didn't work and one of the switches on the dash functioned backwards - on was off, or something like that. All new problems.

Next morning, I spoke with the service manager. He denied that his tech's touched the steering wheel, dashboard lights, or malfunctioning switch. "They don't touch those when replacing the heater core." I ask him to speak with his tech and call back. He did. "The Tech said he pulled the steering wheel and the dash to get at the heater core, but he put it back correctly."

Um. Yeah. Well, he needs to pull it apart and put it back correctly again, and do a better job this time.

Never so much as a "sorry for the mistake" on their part, or how about we come and get the car and give you a courtesy car while we take care if yours, or anything. So I got to spent another evening at the VW dealership.

Funny enough, I'd been looking at a new Passat as a replacement for the first one. VW got dropped from the solution set at that point in time.

Two VWs, a 1983 Jetta Wolfsburg followed by a ‘93 Passat GLX VR6. Both very nice cars to drive, both with lots of quality problems. The Mk1 Jets was simple enough that I kept it on the road 10 years by keeping Rapid Parts on speed dial and wrenching on it myself.

The Passat started dying right at the end of the warranty. BTDT, said nope and nope and traded it off. Never again on VW for me. And yeah, the VW. dealer experience is the pits.

And as for care, I obsessively RTFM for each vehicle I own and maintain them per TFM. Every other car brand I’ve owned has given me great service.

I’m surprised at how many people say 150 is high mileage. We usually run to 200 minimum these days whenever possible.

Who would buy a new car these days with all the surveillance and phone-home stuff in the cars? You don't own the data and have even less control what they do with it than you do with the Internet. Big brother is watching.

Oh, I had a VW too. Can't complain, was reliable.

Except for the $11,000 transmission replacement at 33k miles. But that was on the house.
At 210k or so it needed anti-shudder and EGR valves didn't( what it didn't need was te tandem-pump the dealer replaced).

Other than that it was reliable for 240k miles.

The VW service network is run by criminals. If you locked up everyone who works in a VW service department for 30 years for fraud, you would probably sell the criminal justice system short.

Who would buy a new car these days with all the surveillance and phone-home stuff in the cars? You don't own the data and have even less control what they do with it than you do with the Internet. Big brother is watching.

Well there’s still a few without cellular on board, mine included unless you load an app and let it chat via a mobile device.

The more insidious one is the on board storage that’ll be pulled to see what you did. We all have black boxes these days. Hard to avoid that. But if they’re going to store it, it’s be nice if they’d share it so I could do my own perusal and analysis of it.

Got a kick out of reading how insecure the system is last night on the usual dodgy websites though. Still zero encryption for the settings... and in fairly human readable formats.

No plans to “hack” the car yet, but haven’t run across any annoying features the dealer can’t turn off here by law yet. LOL.

Thankfully it doesn’t have that retarded stop/start stuff. It’s already slow enough to respond off of the line. Hahaha.

Well, let's talk problems with cars over the years...

The first car I bought new was a 1974 Subaru DL (2 door) that I got while we were in college. 12 month, 12,000 mile warranty. At 12,3xx miles a diode in the alternator died. Nope, it's out of warranty, so I got to pay to have the repairs done. Some reliability engineer at Fuji Heavy Industries knew his job, very well. The next time a diode shorted out in that alternator I replaced it myself. Much cheaper that way. Then, the head gaskets would blow, resulting in a coolant leak, every 50,000 miles. No problem, just pull the heads and replace the gaskets, right? Wrong! Sleeved cylinders with the sleeves sitting on crush washers deep inside the block. Had to replace those crush washers any time the heads came off. Total engine rebuild time! I sold it to a former Subaru mechanic when it was ready for its third rebuild. He should have known better, I didn't feel sorry for him. One the other hand, tune ups and valve adjustments were dirt simple. I could give that car an oil change, tune-up and valve adjustment in about 15 minutes. Good thing, back then it needed it about every 12,000 miles.

Bought a 1981 Buick Skylark (GM X body) new. Kept it for years, but I certainly put some repairs into it. Replaced the starter a couple times. Fortunately, being a transverse mounted 4 cylinder engine the starter was under the engine in the front of the car. Disconnect a few wires, pull a couple bolts and it fell on you. Easy peasy. Then the alternator idiot light came on. Brought it into the Wards automotive shop and they wanted $40 for a rebuilt alternator. "And for another $60 we'll install it for you." For that engine the alternator was in the back, buried under the smog pump. For $60 I wasn't about to touch it. I let them do it. Some years later the idiot light came on again. Knowing what the problem likely was I told our son, who was driving it in high school, to leave it alone until I could get it fixed. He didn't listen to me (big surprise) and drove it to school. Coming back after dark the headlights were getting dim, so he kicked on the high beams. Killed that battery dead. I had to have it towed and replaced the battery, along with the alternator. Then one night he was coming back from work, took a corner a bit fast and slide across the street, hitting the curb with a wheel. That blew a leak in the hydraulics of the power steering. That wasn't cheap to fix, either. Then I wore out the clutch. Mechanic rebuilt it, $600. About 11,000 miles later the throw-out bearing, that wasn't replaced the first time, failed and everything replaced the first time was taken out. $700 to have it fixed again. Ugh!

That 1988 1/2 Ford Escape did have one problem, after the warranty ran out. I had an appointment to have the timing belt replaced. Should have done it a week earlier. It broke in San Francisco the week before it was supposed to be replaced. Thank goodness that engine was designed to survive such a happening. Had it replaced in SF, instead. That taxi ride back to Silicon Valley that night wasn't cheap.

At least my 1999 Jeep Wrangler has a bullet-proof engine. That 4 liter I6 engine has over 190000 miles on it and other than routine maintenance has never been touched.

Most reliable: 2006 Mazda 3. 260K miles with nothing but standard maintenance. That said, it would absolutely eat tires if you did have a 4 way alignment performed every 5,000 miles. Gave to to my niece and she gave it to her brother. Close to 300K and still running.

Worst: 1981 Chevrolet Citation, aka the Mutation. First class POS. New engine at 30K and downhill from there.

Horrible Mention: 2008 Turbo Beatle. But she had to have it. Lime Green. Would just not start sometimes for no apparent reason. In and out of the shop endlessly- never found the source of the problem. Craigslist solve it.

...Lease reliable: VW Passat GLX VR6....
...Least- 198x VW Golf....
...the worst being a VW bug....
...Least reliable: '05 VW Jetta 1.8L Turbo....
...Least reliable: VW Jetta TDI bought new....
...Least reliable - my first car, 1967 VW bug convertable....
...Least reliable - 1968 VW Bug....
...Least reliable: 2008 VW 'New Beetle'....
...VW got dropped from the solution set at that point in time.
Two VWs, a 1983 Jetta Wolfsburg followed by a ‘93 Passat GLX VR6. Both very nice cars to drive, both with lots of quality problems....
...The VW service network is run by criminals....
...Horrible Mention: 2008 Turbo Beatle....

I've never owned a VW. And after reading this thread, I don't think I ever will!!!

Tie: 1976 Datsun B-210. Nearly 300,000 miles and only changed a battery and an alternator.
1998 Mercury Villager (Nissan Quest) My favorite car of all time. Never changed a damn part on it until I realized it had a distributor. I'd still be driving it if a crackhead hadn't T-Boned it...

I've never owned a VW. And after reading this thread, I don't think I ever will!!!

I wouldn’t discount them just because of this thread. Although it may not seem like it here in the US, Volkswagen is the worlds largest automaker. You don’t get to that point by making garbage.

Ive personally owned and enjoyed roughly 100 cars (I used to keep a list of them all but have lost track) including a number of VWs (I currently own four). I would not consider them any more unreliable than anything else on the whole but they can be somewhat quirky. The VW quirks seem to be different than the typical GM, Ford, Honda, Subaru, etc. and if you’re not willing to accept that it may seem like the VW is worse than others.

I have owned close to 20 Volkswagens. No trouble with all but one and it was covered by warranty.

I currently have an all-Diesel fleet of Volkswagen and Mercedes. Too bad America can't produce a Diesel automobile. It's an EPA conspiracy.

I wouldn’t discount them just because of this thread. Although it may not seem like it here in the US, Volkswagen is the worlds largest automaker. You don’t get to that point by making garbage.

Ive personally owned and enjoyed roughly 100 cars (I used to keep a list of them all but have lost track) including a number of VWs (I currently own four). I would not consider them any more unreliable than anything else on the whole but they can be somewhat quirky. The VW quirks seem to be different than the typical GM, Ford, Honda, Subaru, etc. and if you’re not willing to accept that it may seem like the VW is worse than others.

I wouldn’t call a cracked intake manifold, exhaust manifold, every plastic container under the hood other than the brake fluid reservoir, a burnt out moonroof motor, an AM stereo clearly out of receiver alignment, a full failure of the automatic transmission, a never redesigned carbon buildup problem in the intake manifold on all of the Italian TDIs that required an auger to remove it, and all motor mounts failing in six years “quirks”...

...but I suppose some would. LOL.

That thing was a complete POS. :)

I wouldn’t call a cracked intake manifold, exhaust manifold, every plastic container under the hood other than the brake fluid reservoir, a burnt out moonroof motor, an AM stereo clearly out of receiver alignment, a full failure of the automatic transmission, a never redesigned carbon buildup problem in the intake manifold on all of the Italian TDIs that required an auger to remove it, and all motor mounts failing in six years “quirks”...

...but I suppose some would. LOL.

That thing was a complete POS. :)

All those problems could just as easily be had on a vehicle of whatever flavor you choose. When I sold auto parts you wouldn’t believe the major GM components we stocked and sold on a regular basis yet everyone seems to think they create great cars. I’ll take your dogging on VW with a grain of salt coming from a Subaru owner... ;)

Ive had none of the claimed VW problems. I’ve also had none of the typical Subaru problems either, in the half dozen or so of them I’ve owned too. I think it’s safe to say some cars have problems and some don’t. I dont get too worried about reliability with any marque and just buy what interests me.

All those problems could just as easily be had on a vehicle of whatever flavor you choose. When I sold auto parts you wouldn’t believe the major GM components we stocked and sold on a regular basis yet everyone seems to think they create great cars. I’ll take your dogging on VW with a grain of salt coming from a Subaru owner... ;)

Sure but not with the frequency clearly seen above. GM cars also show high numbers above whereas GM trucks not having a redesign for two decades kinda have only a couple of things that always go wrong.

Subaru same thing. Known issues, repetitive, but known and not that varied. Boxer engine problems are few but repetitive. Nobody who pays any attention doesn’t know what they are going in.

Those are “quirks”. Not nearly every major component required under the hood failing inside a short extended warranty. More than half of that would have been outside the manufacturer’s warranty. And really expensive.

Forgot to mention the broken radiator for no reason. More plastic done wrong. And the failed glow plugs. LOL.

Getting caught cheating on every TDI to even import them tells ya exactly how desperate they were and what they thought of the customers. They do seem to have straightened that out for continued survival perhaps.

Being debt free and enjoying vehicle maintenance, I tend to drive older cars with high mileage. I’m a stickler for having a clean presentable vehicle and not a rusted out “warrant ride”.
Most reliable vehicle owned: 1999 Ford F-150 (I’m still shocked as I’m a GM man). Current vehicle: 2009 Tahoe. Worst vehicle owned: none. I always enjoy the challenge of solving an annoying ABS warning light or mysterious Airbag wiring fault. I’ve never failed and probably saved near $100,000 dollars in loan interest and car repair bills. My biggest challenge was a notorious VW. The lessons I’ve learned is to perform maintenance when required and also before things go wrong. I’ve known plenty of people who get sick of car problems, blame the car, and go out and finance a vehicle that is worth half their annual salary - they are total fools. They rarely even change the oil. They believe in Old Wives Tales (OWT) like “never change the transmission fluid” or “my uncle said if the transmission fluid was never changed then changing it now will kill it” blah blah blah.
Any modern car will be fine. The fit and finish of a late 90’s and onward car is light years ahead of the rubbish that preceded.
We can totally thank men like Malcom Baldridge for that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Owned a bunch of different brands over the years. The standouts were a 79 F150, 300 six, 3 speed on the column. No power anything. Drove the crap out of it. I learned routine maintenance on it. Replaced a thermostat and a rod in the clutch linkage in the 170,000 miles I drove it. Another was my 2011 GMC. 4.8, 4speed auto. Never needed any warranty work. I've done normal maintenance, and three sets of tires. Let my son talk me out of it. He finally replaced the original brakes at 111,000 miles, serviced everything else as well. It's sitting in the driveway now. He loves it.
Worst was a 1986 F150. Weak. 302 made me want my 300 inline back. Everything electronic was crap. Fuel injection, engine sensors, Vibration in the driveline that the dealer never found. Got rid of it at 19,000 miles. Runner up was my wife's 12 F-150 5.0. (It came with the wife, don't judge.) disappointing truck mechanically. glad it is gone.

In the auto parts business, you hear all the stories. My favorite is from a guy with an early Isuzu diesel pickup. He said the odometer quit somewhere around 200k guessed it had 350k or more on it. When I asked him about getting something newer, he told me his wife promised something new when it died. But it was like the #$#$%^^**^&^ energizer bunny.
The other end was a guy with a Jeep that claimed the transmission was a piece of junk. When I asked what happened, he explained how he'd driven it two years with a known sensor issue, then raised crap when the valve body crapped out. He wanted me to help him find a way to get it covered under warranty. "Because the internet says they all fail"

My dig on the VW isn't even reliability. In 230k miles it only needed to get towed twice. One was the transmission disintegration, the second time the car was pretty high mileage.
But there was always some electrical fault. And that wasn't maintenance related, just a function of cheap garbage off-brand unlabeled mexican sweatshop electrical connectors used at their Puebla assembly plant. If you have a vag-com ($350) to diagnose the problem and a tube of dielectric grease, you could fix most of them in less than an hour. Whenever I ordered replacement parts , they were completely different from the installed crap.

Did I mention the service experience ?

Best: probably the 2003 Suburban 5.3. Right on 200k miles. Nice truck.

Runner-up best: 1989 Jeep Cherokee Laredo. 4.0 L straight six, absolutely bulletproof.

Worst: Easy. 2003 VW Jetta Turbo. Fun, tight, great driver, but when it hit around 75,000 miles, drivetrain started to ... dissolve. Just terrible. Funny: car assembled in Léon, Mexico, tight as a drum. Engine, from Germany, lots of ancillary failures (intake, coolant pipes, etc.), very costly to repair. Transmission, from Japan, complete junk.

Runner-up worst: 1973 Honda Civic. Just horrid. Ran poorly, body made of what I could only call “pre-rust.” They got better, for a fact, but that 73 was no bueno.

Most reliable - tie between 2001 Honda Civic and 2012 Subaru Legacy. Neither one went in for extra maintenance. I owned the Civic longer so it should get the edge.

Least reliable - 2000 Ford Focus. It was the first year it came out and the thing had a mind of its own. We gave up after a year and replaced it with the above Civic.

Runner up was my wife's 12 F-150 5.0. (It came with the wife, don't judge.) disappointing truck mechanically. glad it is gone.

Curious what was disappointing. The Coyote 5.0L is by most accounts (whether in truck or Mustang) a fantastic engine. I do know that the 6spd auto tranny had some teething problems mostly in the software-side, but I thought they were sorted by ‘12 or ‘13.

Most reliable, 2003 ML320 Mercedes Benz. 222k miles maint costs are the typical brakes, tires, LOF.

Least reliable....Hmmmm....that would have to be the Vega I bought to have transportation after I blew up my 73 Monte Carlo street racing. Poor little vega, ran that hard and it showed. Warped the aluminum block, at least those little engines were throw away and easy to swap. It took me a few weeks to rebuild my Monte in time for the girlfriends senior prom. Oh the memories......:rolleyes:

Most reliable, 2003 ML320 Mercedes Benz. 222k miles maint costs are the typical brakes, tires, LOF.

Least reliable....Hmmmm....that would have to be the Vega I bought to have transportation after I blew up my 73 Monte Carlo street racing. Poor little vega, ran that hard and it showed. Warped the aluminum block, at least those little engines were throw away and easy to swap. It took me a few weeks to rebuild my Monte in time for the girlfriends senior prom. Oh the memories......:rolleyes:

Well, you could have done to that Vega what the son of a friend did back in the late 70s. He dumped a V8 in it. I'm sure glad I wasn't paying for his tires. He took off from a party one still night and the smoke from his rear tires took 10-15 minutes to clear out. :D

I and my brother almost went off a cliff on a steep, twisty road in the Sierra's because we were dumb enough to think the brakes on a 1973 Vega wagon would do more than make squealing noises.

Worst brakes in the history of vehicles. Fred Flinstone brakes were better!

I and my brother almost went off a cliff on a steep, twisty road in the Sierra's because we were dumb enough to think the brakes on a 1973 Vega wagon would do more than make squealing noises.

Worst brakes in the history of vehicles. Fred Flinstone brakes were better!

I bought a used '83 Jetta as a winter beater, and was used to the brakes on my Integra. I was going at a good rate down a long hill, one with a sharp corner at the bottom, and barely made the corner. It seems the stock solid front rotors on the Jetta were not up to the task. I pushed on that brake pedal as hard as I could, downshifted like a madman, and made judicious use of the hand brake as I went around that corner.

The next day called Rapid Parts and ordered their Mk1 VW front brake upgrade kit. Thicker ventilated Brembo rotors combined with thinner Repco MetalMaster pads. Slick kit, fit into the stock calipers. After that, the Jetta had GREAT brakes.

My daily driver is a 1971 Volvo 142E. I bought it new in April of '71 and it now has 551,000 on the clock. Other than a couple of clutches, couple of electric fuel pumps (it is a fuel injected engine) and a valve job at 385,000 it has been pretty reliable. Granted it has a coil, points, condenser, rotor, etc. but I can deal with those items. You can actually SEE the spark plugs!!!, no catalytic converter, no power steering, no air bags (car is strong enough, uses "real" steel!!), roll down main windows, "wind vent windows" (remember those??), air conditioner (R-12 refrigerant unfortunately) and a bit of rust from its east coast days. Almost ready for "antique" license plates next year (so am I!!). Wouldn't buy a new car at all. Too much reliance on electronics...and cup holders!!

Owned two late 80s/early 90s Volvo 240 cars... LOVED them... both well into the 200K miles, one almost to 300K. They were both "first cars" for my sons. PERFECT first cars. Easy to work on, reliable, very safe. They both loved them.

I had a mid '80's Volvo something back in the day. Named Pumpkin...because that's what color it was. Didn't own it all that long, just a couple of years, but it never gave me any trouble that I recall.

but I can't help but to think of Click & Clack (Car Talk) anytime a Volvo is mention. They were known to oft tell Volvo owners who called in...

"Volvo owners believe three things:
1. Volvos are very reliable.
2. Volvos get great gas mileage.
3. And their Volvo is the only exception to #1 & #2"

I had a mid '80's Volvo something back in the day. Named Pumpkin...because that's what color it was. Didn't own it all that long, just a couple of years, but it never gave me any trouble that I recall.

but I can't help but to think of Click & Clack (Car Talk) anytime a Volvo is mention. They were known to oft tell Volvo owners who called in...

"Volvo owners believe three things:
1. Volvos are very reliable.
2. Volvos get great gas mileage.
3. And their Volvo is the only exception to #1 & #2"

Loved those guys..the fabulous Magliozzi brothers. A lot of fun, and almost always spot on.

I never said our Volvos got great gas mileage.. they didn't (about 25mpg highway), nor that they were very reliable. They were fairly reliable, but built like tanks, simple, and easy to work on so when something DID go wrong it wasn't the giant hassle that our other more modern cars give us when they go belly up. I'd buy another one in a heartbeat if I could find a good one that hasn't been beat on. Those engines and trannys hit 500k routinely.

Most reliable 2004 Honda Accord.
Least reliable Fiat 128. Right out of the factory it should have been delivered to the scrap heap.

Worst cars defined by having a major issue.
1999 Mercury Tracer, broke the #4 connecting rod after braking the Exhuast valve at about 150,000 miles.
1996 Ford Windstar, Blew Transmission at about 110,000 miles.

OK.
1986 Dodge D-50. 150,000 miles started using lots of oil
2001 Toyota Color 150,000 miles using lots of oil

Best Vehicles,
1995 F150 in-line 6, sold at 200,000 miles, used a couple water pumps, radiator, and a fuel pump, but otherwise just normal maintenance
1989 Jeep Comanche sold at 280,000 miles. A Clutch, Radiator, a couple water pumps, and an alternator.

Most reliable: bicycle - dirt simple and not much to go wrong.

Least reliable: 2002 (I think it was 2002) VW Passat Wagon. Wasn’t bad, but did have more go wrong with it than my other cars

Most: 2007 Honda Civic - not much to go wrong and what little did, I caused
Least: 1985 Dodge Lancer - needed two new engines in its relatively short lifespan, neither of which lasted more than 40k miles, followed closely by any other Chrysler or dodge small or mid-sized sedan myself or my family has ever owned

Surprisingly, I've had pretty good luck with Audi (VW) too.

Curious what was disappointing. The Coyote 5.0L is by most accounts (whether in truck or Mustang) a fantastic engine. I do know that the 6spd auto tranny had some teething problems mostly in the software-side, but I thought they were sorted by ‘12 or ‘13.

I've sold several 5.0 engines mostly because of oil pressure problems at the 80 to 120k mile range. It seemed like all of them have to have the water outlet (ours included) replaced. I just lost confidence in it after the second time we skirted an oil pressure light. Then it started to use oil. I wasn't comfortable letting the wife take it cross country with our little teardrop. (or me) One of my co-workers has the same problems with hers.

Least reliable:
1998 Ford F-150 Transmission and suspension crapped out
2003 Ford F-150 Transmission suspension and electrical issues
2005 Ford F-150 Ignition system, A/C, suspension issues galore. Still have it, but my wife isn't allowed to take it out of town.
To be fair, they all made it to 100K miles before they fell apart, so I guess that could be considered reliable to some.

Most Reliable: 2006 GMC Sierra 225,000 miles. Zero issues so far.

edit: forgot the GMC had a knock sensor go bad. $50 to fix.

I’m changing my answer.

The Subaru has been perfect for two weeks, so it wins. LOL LOL.

Two weeks, 1000+ miles already. Just call me Mr. Depreciation. Currently on track for 26,000 miles a year. Hopefully that slows a bit.

26 MPG so far. Definitely not used to only fueling once a week, and a tank size capable of a solid 500 miles between fills... coming from the Yukon. :)

Back