Can someone tell me what this number is?

Strutwipe

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Strutwipe
I don't know what this is but when I Google 6X6-SW-782 StrutWipe this came up:

NSN 7930016856964

What number is this? Any help would be appreciated.

What number is this?
Any part the Dept of Defense orders is assigned a NSN number regardless what the OEM/vendor part number is. It provides a common number across various governmental users.

The formatted number would be 7930-01-685-6964. 7930 is some kind of cleaner or detergent, but the googles tell me it isn't a current number. They could be wrong.

This was originally the National Supply Number, but the format and coding has also been adopted by NATO.

Thanks to all. I'm still confused because I got a "copied" link from someone through my website contact us. They wanted a quote. I wish I could share the link but I thought it was suspicions so I deleted it. Last month I almost lost 5K on a scam so now I'm paranoid.

Thanks to all. I'm still confused because I got a "copied" link from someone through my website contact us. They wanted a quote. I wish I could share the link but I thought it was suspicions so I deleted it. Last month I almost lost 5K on a scam so now I'm paranoid.

I get emails like that now and then. Wanting quotes on items. My consulting business doesn't sell anything but my time, so I just delete these messages.

I’d offer to help you but this week I’ve been limited to negative integers divisible by 17.

I get emails like that now and then. Wanting quotes on items. My consulting business doesn't sell anything but my time, so I just delete these messages.

Yeah, it's difficult when you own a business. I got a simple inquiry from a quality manger, which turned into an account with Calm Air located in Canada. Most just turn into a waste of time. You just never know.

Thanks to everyone for your input, hopefully this opportunity will come back around.

Back