Proof! Flat Earth!

Capt. Geoffrey Thorpe

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Light and Sporty Guy
"This EXPOSES the United States as being 50% as big as they say - Exposing the lies about how fast and how high jet planes fly is vehemently opposed!!! - which then brings into questions about population, land and resource scarcity and MANY OTHER LIES!"

They are out there...
And, they have more subscribers than I do. :-(

Anyone have a guess as to which airport this is?

I think I just lost several brain cells watching that. Another 4 minutes of my life.....gone....

Looks like Boeing Field in Seattle, and the parking lot of Museum of Flight.
Looking at the google street view from teh museum parking lot - you nailed it.

Which would then make his estimate of the distance to the runway off by about a factor of 2... What a surprise.

Even worse, they are allowed to vote and breed!
And some are even in elected offices in Washington....

But seriously, perhaps the dude needs to compute whether a plane can land on a moving treadmill.....

And people wonder why the Chinese are lapping the US in education...

...then again I once duped a municipal City Engineer that what we wanted to do was safe by quoting calculations I saw on an episode of Mythbusters so if you sound convincing enough some idiot will believe it.

Last edited:
No, you are alone.. very, very alone
upload_2020-1-7_13-36-55.png

I was in a park and two kids came close to me and they were sword fighting with sticks. Their mother made them move away from me and asked if I minded.

My response: "Not at all, this has the potential to remove your DNA from the gene pool and I'm OK with that."

You can use this as often as you want.

Looking at the google street view from teh museum parking lot - you nailed it.

Which would then make his estimate of the distance to the runway off by about a factor of 2... What a surprise.
One of the world's finest repositories of aviation knowledge was mere steps behind the camera, which suggests to me the video was a troll.

No, you are alone.. very, very alone
View attachment 81694

huh-what-memegeneratorget-huh-what-picard-says-what-52780263.png

Hard to know if he believes the stuff he posts or is just trying to be stupid to get more views.
Oh, I can believe that he thinks he's right. If he's trolling, he's gaining a reputation for ignorance that will haunt him for life.

How many of you actually watch this? Was is like a car wreck and you had look? With all the hits from POA, he’ll be able to do his next video “proof we’re living in a matrix”

Makes the 6PC videos look pretty proud...

I've had BMW motorcycles, Continental aircraft engines, Honda Gold Wing motorcycles (six of 'em!), a VW, a Porsche, and four Subarus. Four and six cylinders. I never went out of my way to find flat engines; they found me. The flat earth, however, will have to wait.

Have the t shirt:
14C6FCAC-3CC9-4684-AABD-875B6AC2F9C1.jpeg

Also have a Mooney, Subaru, and BMW R12GSw. Have owned a Goldwing. No stranger to flat engines.

If God had meant for us to use flat engines in our cars and motorcycles, He would have made the earth flat.

How about boats? Many of the early outboard motors (Johnson and Evinrude, for sure) were opposed twins or quads.

When in high school my Dad had a summer job wrenching on these beasts. He also got to race them in local races to demonstrate the boats/engines for the dealer he worked for. This beast was heavy as lead and, if memory serves, was a 33 hp engine.

-Skip

serve_image.php

Last edited:
Back