Last night’s impromptu airshow!

Let'sgoflying!

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Dave Taylor
that was awesome!
After watching the ultralights, walked over towards rwy 36 where a couple of P-51s and an A-10, a F-22, F-35 completely beat up the pattern right in front of us. Low level buzzing, the F-35 yanking that nose around into impossible changes in direction that leave everyone with their mouths agape, then laughing, what a hoot!!
Much more happened, but for those in attendance it was a treat!

Yeah, that was nuts! The F-35 was turning like it was on tracks. I can’t imagine what that immediate change of direction must feel like. It has to be seen to be believed.

I wish there was some way to demonstrate the gun on the A-10...

Blocked off incoming traffic for half an hour. Planes were beating up the pattern at FISK. But it was cool.

It seemed pretty impromptu to me.....and was Awesome!!

I was volunteering on the flightline (Vintage at Classic) and was watching the hilarity. What a lot of people didn't see was that they were doing full approaches. Gear down and everything. Just when you thought, "Oh... definitely coming in this time..." up goes the gear and off it goes to defy physics yet again. Great time! I LOL'd when I heard the concert stop to let the noise pandemonium stop. :D

Back