Dallas area meet up

How about Friday night at Enriques’s in Grapevine?

Central to just about everyone. And good food/bev items, including Fire Ant Funeral

suggest an 1800 meet up time because that place is popular

Sounds good to me!

Sorry I'll miss out. I won't hit town until Jan 6. Hope you all have fun. Post up some pics!

How about Friday night at Enriques’s in Grapevine?

Central to just about everyone. And good food/bev items, including Fire Ant Funeral

suggest an 1800 meet up time because that place is popular

Count me in!
Not sure from where exactly, but like life in Jurassic Park, I will find a way...

Count me in!
Not sure from where exactly, but like life in Jurassic Park, I will find a way...
Look for a different thread discussing this Friday....

and I fat fingered the name of the place... It's Esparza's in Grapevine, TX just north of KDFW)

Anyone in North Texas going to fly around and watch the fireworks?

Need a designated driver?

Will you be joining us for Dinner Friday?

I've been in the D/FW area since Christmas and need to go home. I would really like to be there, but it would be a challenge to fit it in.

Maybe I can sneak away without being noticed...

@AggieMike88 - Isn't Esparza's the same place we went last time?

Issue 1) We've been there
Issue 2) It isn't worth a second visit

I'd rather go to Hard 8 for the umpteenth thousandth time.

I liked Esparza’s. That said I’m living in NYC at the moment so any halfway decent Mexican food is a happy thing for me.

@AggieMike88 - Isn't Esparza's the same place we went last time?

Issue 1) We've been there
Issue 2) It isn't worth a second visit

I'd rather go to Hard 8 for the umpteenth thousandth time.
Yes, we have been there before.

I enjoy the food there, as well as the beverages. Sorry to hear it's not to your liking. If you choose not to attend, I understand.

We made it to Stephenville (KSEP) this evening, yay! Almost there!
May come the rest of the way in tomorrow if the weather is nice, or Friday if it's not...

I'll be in Plano the 7th and 8th if anybody wants to get together let me know.

I'm in.... PM me your name and contact info as wells as when and where to find you.

Is the Esparza thing on for Friday 1/3? I know @kath and @kayoh190 are in town... I'll find enough margaritas to stomach the food there.

BrYan is in New Mexico so he's out.

What's the status @AggieMike88?

Work declined my restored day off request so i'll be in harlingen tx instead of dfw.

Is the Esparza thing on for Friday 1/3? I know @kath and @kayoh190 are in town... I'll find enough margaritas to stomach the food there.

BrYan is in New Mexico so he's out.

What's the status @AggieMike88?
As said I other thread, Friday, June 3, Esparza's Grapevine, 1800, find each other in the bar.

A few folk from North Texas Aviators may join us.

The evening of 8th might work out for me. I'm in Houston and have a possible meeting in NW Dallas on the 9th I have to travel there for. Will post if it gets flanged up.

As said I other thread, Friday, June 3, Esparza's Grapevine, 1800, find each other in the bar.

Got here early! Brooklyn ball cap and brown leather jacket.

Sorry to miss this.
Y'all have fun
You're having your own fun experiencing the quantity of white fluffy stuff we will never see in in N.Texas.

If you are back in town Monday or Tuesday, perhaps you can join us for round 2 with Salty and HalfFast.

Good times all!

Must have been, based on the time of your post. :thumbsup:

But... :needpics:

I don't think I ever saw a camera come out the whole time I was there....Now whatever went on at the bar after Mike and I left............:confused:

Must have been, based on the time of your post. :thumbsup:

But... :needpics:

Heh! Probably shouldn’t have stayed out as late as I did (in reality it was only just after 9pm) with such an early morning, but the company was too enjoyable. :)

After the 3rd round of Margaritas, this happened.

Thanks everyone for the great evening!

It looks like I'm being invited to give a science talk at a bar ("Tap Talks") on Friday the 10th while I'm still in town... I don't know the details of where exactly (probably Arlington or nearby), but will post 'em when I know. If anyone is around and enjoys geekery mixed with their alcohol...

Back