Air Wagner..... He’s baaaaackk.

Nah they’re talking about his copy on his channel.

He removed that, drove to the airport, shot a video of himself standing next to his airplane saying he doesn’t know if he should take it as a compliment or be offended, and reposted the video after that.

And the YT fanboys are stroking his ego already. It’s priceless.
The funny thing is, aside from his flying, I kinda like Jerry.

And the YT fanboys are stroking his ego already. It’s priceless.
It seems like Jerry is actively filtering the comments. I posted one a little while ago, which shows up when I am logged into YouTube but it is not shown when I'm not. Other, more supportive comments made since I posted mine do show up either way.

I say this with all sincerity: If you guys ever catch me removing critical comments from my own YouTube channel, somebody better take my pilot certificate away.

Edit: looks like now, an hour later, my comment is publicly visible.

- Martin

upload_2019-12-31_14-41-4.png

Last edited:
Martin, I see your comment on the video when I look.

I would imagine it has to be automated somehow.
You can just have FlightAware send you a email when he is airborne (assuming he has ADSB). I do this for my own plane, so if someone steals my plane or my tail number, I will know. Not sure who I would call if my plane was still in the air, FAA?

Today he's comparing himself to Maverick!
Check out his latest edition, although not all commentators are licking the ice cream cone today...

I think he actually likes it. Brings more views to his channel and ultimately that’s what matters.

Today he's comparing himself to Maverick!
Check out his latest edition, although not all commentators are licking the ice cream cone today...
Someone else made this as a spoof. Discussed earlier in the thread.

Every time you hear the phrase "social media influencer", these are the types of clowns we're describing. Picture Jerry before buying whatever you're being pitched on YouTube.

He emailed me this morning to warn me that he saw my channel and let me know "based on my knowledge of the FAA and those in the FSDO offices they would not look favorably on you admitting to not being a CFI but offering what appears to be instruction on your videos"

If I get another phone call, I know who to blame :rolleyes:

He emailed me this morning to warn me that he saw my channel and let me know "based on my knowledge of the FAA and those in the FSDO offices they would not look favorably on you admitting to not being a CFI but offering what appears to be instruction on your videos"

Oh lord I hope this a joke and at the same time I don’t, because I laughed really hard either way.

Was he emailing to schedule a lesson???

Just be sure to demand payment in bitcoin.

I couldn't help but notice that in his most recent video, he talks about how he needs to confirm a "straight in" clearance on a NoPT transition.

That's to his home base. Might explain some of the chart reading issues at less familiar airports.

@SixPapaCharlie, if he did, at least the info you give is accurate!

So how many weeks until this narcicist posts another video to get the universe to talk about him ?

I'm sure he's an experienced stick & rudder guy, but not a fan of his 1980's disc jockey radio voice. Wasn't impressed by him and Mike making fun of the Van Nuys controller for being Mexican. Pretty classless.

I'm sure he's an experienced stick & rudder guy, but not a fan of his 1980's disc jockey radio voice. Wasn't impressed by him and Mike making fun of the Van Nuys controller for being Mexican. Pretty classless.
Missed that one, link please?

When he said POS I believe he was referring to a plane not the controller. Isn't mike of latin decent?

Back