For Sale: Aircraft Looking for aircraft partnership CA

Bob Clark

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
bob clark
Looking for aircraft partnership in Sonoma County Northern California area.

I have had my Private Pilots Lic VFR at this time for about a year and I am 70 years old in good health and class 3 medical. Have been renting and checked out in, Piper Tomhawk,Flight Design CTLS, Cessna Arrow 200 complex, Cessna Warrior, Cessna 172 M and newer 172 SP with G1000. I would like to purchase an aircraft, something in the area of a C172 but the finances just aren't there for me as a sole owner. Was hoping to find a person with an aircraft that wanted a partner or 2 to share the cost. I have found a couple but just to far away. Would like to keep my travel to the airport under an hours with Santa Rosa KSTS my location. Thanks Bob

I have had my Private Pilots Lic VFR at this time for about a year and I am 70 years old in good health and class 3 medical. Have been renting and checked out in, Piper Tomhawk,Flight Design CTLS, Cessna Arrow 200 complex, Cessna Warrior, Cessna 172 M and newer 172 SP with G1000. I would like to purchase an aircraft, something in the area of a C172 but the finances just aren't there for me as a sole owner. Was hoping to find a person with an aircraft that wanted a partner or 2 to share the cost. I have found a couple but just to far away. Would like to keep my travel to the airport under an hours with Santa Rosa KSTS my location. Thanks Bob
Hi Bob,
We have a 1978 182p at Nuttree Vacaville if your interested. PM me for details if you're interested.
George K.

Did you find a NorCal partnership? I'm in Marin and looking for the same thing.
Thanks,
Peter

Hi Peter
At this point I have found nothing in my area. I am not flying out of Petaluma O69.
I hope its ok with this sight to give you my email address so we can discuss this a bit more
and go over more detail regarding what we are both looking for.
My feeling is the fewer the partners the best but understand more partners nicer aircraft.
feel free to email me at bobclark101@msn.com
Thanks Bob

Still have a 182p in Vacaville looking for a partner. Getting new Avionics in a couple of months. Annual was in Dec. new mags last week and glass panel by July. Dont have to worry about IFR from fog here either. PM me if your interested.

Still have a 182p in Vacaville looking for a partner. Getting new Avionics in a couple of months. Annual was in Dec. new mags last week and glass panel by July. Dont have to worry about IFR from fog here either. PM me if your interested.
182 would be my preference and sounds very nice, and thanks for touching base. Unfortunately just a bit far to travel for as much as I like to fly. Good luck on your end. Hope you find the right person. Bob

Looking for aircraft partnership in Sonoma County Northern California area.
Well, I'm just moved in to the Sonoma county and looking into a partnership. Would love a Glasair 2 or 3 but could also settle for a decent IFR 4 seater with 140 kts or better cruise.

Back