Army Navy

No flyover? Fair weather Apaches. :(

I think saw a few people in the stands looking for the flyover, too.

Great start Army.:eek:

I don’t follow either team, so I don’t know their offensive styles. Not sure how they will be affected by wx and field conditions.

I was in Army ROTC, then worked for the Navy in my first two jobs out of college. So, one would expect me to be neutral. That said, GO ARMY!!!

Do I need to be more of a football fan (or army or navy fan) in order to understand how this is an aviation topic?

I'm based out of KANP and I don't even think this is in the right forum! :p

bIX43zy.png

Do I need to be more of a football fan (or army or navy fan) in order to understand how this is an aviation topic?

I just flew in and out of philly this weekend with a bunch of army/navy fans on board. Is that close enough?

You probably should just click on the video link that was the first post in this thread.

P.S. Go Air Force!

I couldn't believe the NAVY quarterback #10, Malcolm Perry, was ALSO used in the defense.

The kid can certainly run. We have there academy graduates in the neighborhood (and a couple of other ex-Navy or USMC members) so it's a big part for the Army-Navy game. Last year was kind of a bummer. This year, "There Malcolm goes again."

Strange......................does that happen elsewhere?

Yes, in fact Alabama was penalized late in a game last year for having two people wearing the same number on the field at the same time. There used to be number discipline but now other than linemen, players wear what they want and some teams have so many players they have to duplicate numbers.

Back