PIREP on Bogert Aviation

Piper_Six

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
1959 Bonqnza K35
Had a slew of starting issues on my '59 Bonanza, turned out to be a worn cable between starter solenoid and starter. Called Bogert and sent them a picture. Mr. Bogert (Richard), owner, was very kind to email me back immediately with excellent comments and observations (that another near by cable was also frayed) and suggested I replace them.

His staff, emailed, called, and made two new cables cut to length with termination ends to match my existing set up. They arranged to make it quick and overnighted the cables just in time for me to get it installed by my A&P, and went on a trip.

All this, for just a $20.40 cable! I am extremely happy with their customer focused approach and really appreciated their care, and concern in sorting out my cable situation. The starts are now quick and easy, thanks to these folks.

Overall, I would like to give a high recommendation to these folks. They went above and beyond for a very small customer like me, and this is very much appreciated.

I've been a walk-in. They overhauled a strut pump for me, on the spot. It wasn't even one that he manufactured!

I won a gift certificate for $ off a $$$ Cessna Cable Kit. They made it just the right size and we installed it 2 annuals ago. Very nice workmanship. How can you go wrong when their website says buying their kit:
  • Helps assure confidence in passengers
  • Reduces the personal frustration and irritation factor
https://bogertaviation.com/collections/low-loss-copper-aircraft-cable-kits

Back