A&P/IA Services in Wilmington, NC area

Exocetid

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Exocetid
I am looking for an A&P/IA willing to do an owner assisted annual with me at my hangar in Wilmington, NC. I have done the annual this way before and have requisite tools and equipment as well as an endorsement from my current A&P/IA. I am moving to Wilma from Texas.

Welcome to eastern North Carolina.
I wish you well in finding what you are looking for. You might try the folks down at Southport. KILM is not particularly GA friendly IMHO. Wallace and Duplin County are other places to look.

Welcome to eastern North Carolina.
I wish you well in finding what you are looking for. You might try the folks down at Southport. KILM is not particularly GA friendly IMHO. Wallace and Duplin County are other places to look.

You are right about that! I belong to the ILM Pilot’s Association and they are trying to change the perception.

My (kid) brother has a canal-front in Fairfield Harbor for his sailboat. Our ‘baby’ brother has a huge RV for camping. He remarked to me the other day that he is land, the bro in New Bern is sea and I am air since I am moving to Pilot’s Ridge. I recited the “Mile of highway...” quote for him

I also live in FH on Spring Creek with a sailboat out back, no RV. Just air and sea

Pilots Ridge is a cool spot. My neighbor just bought a lot in there. You should call the A/P on the field in Wallace. He might be willing to help you. You might also try Duplin County as others have said. What do you fly?

Exocets,
I just sent you a PM (I think) Im in the middle of the Caribbean Sea on a cruise ship at the moment, but am 99.9% sure We can get The Mistress squared away! Will be back in the Country Dec 17th.
Martin

Back