Latest upgrades done!

GBSoren

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
GBSoren
I got a chance to fly with my new upgrades today. They just got done, what was added; G5 HSI, PSE 450A audio panel, and a Guardian Avionics Ipad mount for my 11" Ipad Pro. I flew it today, and found no squawks. I love how it turned out! IMG_20191206_153816.jpg

Is the plane a Tobago? I really like the Scoata aircraft. They are great ergonomically. The engine controls are right there when you drop the left hand. Easy to fly one handed with an arm on the doors sill. Nice looking panel.

Is that an iPad Pro on the right side as an MFD?

^^^ Up next a discussion of the virtues of Renaults and Peugeots. ;) :)

Is the plane a Tobago? I really like the Scoata aircraft. They are great ergonomically. The engine controls are right there when you drop the left hand. Easy to fly one handed with an arm on the doors sill. Nice looking panel.

Is that an iPad Pro on the right side as an MFD?

Trinidad

Nicely Done!

I wonder how your scan will change over the next 12 months? Will you continue to fly the round gauges or will your eyes naturally fall on the EFIS for the basics?

In my case I had relatively large and dominating EFIS configuration versus small backup round gauges. I then did a panel revision to remove the round gauges because I simply did not reference them and add a mini/micro EFIS as backup.

In this case, the large, still easy to reference round gauges may remain dominant for the basics I’m thinking.

Good looking, highly functional panel in any case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Very nice looking panel, congrats...:thumbsup::thumbsup: I've never seen a Trinidad in person, that's a sharp looking plane. It looks like it's a very ergonomically designed cockpit

Last edited:
I always liked that panel on the Tobago... It seemed like some kind of spacecraft...

Back