Needs more practice.

PPC1052

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
PPC
This guy must not be very good. He's having a lot of trouble keeping it straight and level.

And that, boys and girls, is exactly why the FAA has the 8 hour bottle-to-throttle rule. This must have happened before the new rule was enacted. ;)

Love those planes, they are awesome. Flew one and the roll rate is unbelievable, it will snap your head off if you're not ready. Wow.

At the very least, you can break a couple of vertebrae doing those maneuvers. ;)

I’ve only done aerobatics once, so I’m very inexperienced, but just watching that makes me disoriented. Lots of skill there, for sure!

he needs to read the "should I trim" thread

Love those planes, they are awesome. Flew one and the roll rate is unbelievable, it will snap your head off if you're not ready. Wow.

Well since Sean's airplane is the only Wolf Pro left in the country, he let you fly it? ;)

I have to believe that ball isn't centered.

That guy sure loves his job, but he's smart... he knows the body won't quite keep up with that high-G stuff and is slowing up a bit now with the team thing...

That’s just 6pc trying to see if the tank leaks are fixed...

I wonder how many hours of flight it takes to learn at least skills like those in the video

Wow, I wish I could fly like that. I'm nothing compared to him.

Impressive! I bet he passed his class on "unusual attitude recovery procedures!" :D

Back