Catch me if you can! (Oh, wait...)

I was once kicked off a plane for impersonating a passenger.

(ok I was jumpseating and a paying passenger showed up at the last minute...)

I got kicked off a plane once to.
The museum was closing for the day...the lady was very polite about telling me that we needed to go so they could close up ;)

In my best Yakov voice and accent:
"In Amedika, imperrrrsonatink an officer is illegal. In India, imperrrsonatink anyone is illegal".

So yeah, frankly, what laws did he break? Was it the epaulets? The sunglasses? The ID?

In my best Yakov voice and accent:
"In Amedika, imperrrrsonatink an officer is illegal. In India, imperrrsonatink anyone is illegal".

So yeah, frankly, what laws did he break? Was it the epaulets? The sunglasses? The ID?

His tie was too wide ;)

My Lufthansa pilot friend said the uniform isn't near correct.

Then he wasn't really impersonating their pilots.
I have a Viking outfit that I wore a couple times, doesn't mean that I am really pretending to be a true Viking.
This is going to be an uphill battle for prosecutors if it makes it to court.

Shall we start betting on the outcome of the trial.

Then he wasn't really impersonating their pilots.
I have a Viking outfit that I wore a couple times, doesn't mean that I am really pretending to be a true Viking.
This is going to be an uphill battle for prosecutors if it makes it to court.

Shall we start betting on the outcome of the trial.
That will depend on the law and courts in India (which I presume have been influenced by the British legal system).

The crime is that he used the uniform [in order to fool airport workers into letting him bypass security lines and get seat upgrades.]

The Indian crime of "cheating" is apparently very broad and very serious. It's a non-bailable offense, and the local authorities once tried to arrest one of our Indian employees based on a customer-service complaint.

Back