Who has the wildest paint job

You see, this is the stuff I like!! That one will take some time to look at. Does it have a story?

The tiger raced around the world and won(they cheated), then it was repainted. I ran into it years later and recognized it by the orange paint around the towbar pins.

The guy was blown away that I knew about it, he knew the story. I rocked his world when I showed him the picture.

He was a really cool Cop out of Wisconsin, he begged me, I trusted him, he took the picture , had a copy made, and returned it.

I hope he tells his Grandkids..

like it ,is it paint or a wrap.

Airbrushed by a master, it was kept under wraps at Weststars paint hangar. Few saw or even knew about it. Very sad to see it painted white again..

I think we might have to go for a wrap next time. Base white paint and just some vinyl graphics so we can change it on a whim, or if we want to change the look every time to run drugs.

Maybe not the wildest, but perhaps "tastefully wild".

2730565.jpg

I've always thought this one was pretty interesting. One of the first vinyl-wrapped airplanes I've seen. Oshkosh, 2013.
IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

IMG_1429.jpg

I always like that paint job, the guy flew it around the world as I remember, early 90's?? From what I recall, he was from India or Pakistan, but it's been a long time.

Give that man a cigar!! He was from India.

The story was, when they crossed thru India, the rest of the pack was vectored around;)

Back