Jonathan Weimer

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Bobcat
Im a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account. I recently got my PPL and I'm training at OU (the older one in Ohio) for the rest of my training. Just wanted to say hi

Howdy Jonathan. Congrats on your recent PPL and enjoy your future aviation journeys!

Welcome aboard. Congrats on your PPL!
If you have been lurking you'll know enough to keep your seat belt fastened at all times. :D
There's rarely any advance warning of "turbulence ahead" on PoA. ;)

OU is like the party school. Can we all come down for Halloween?

Congrats on the PPL. Hope you have a good set of leathers, POA can leave a good road rash..:rolleyes:

Im a long time lurker and finally decided to make an account. I recently got my PPL and I'm training at OU (the older one in Ohio) for the rest of my training. Just wanted to say hi
Welcome

I think I went there to watch a football game once. Your marching band was pretty good.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to the joint. What's O. Oklahoma, Ohio, Oregon

Thanks Everyone we are the party school OU and have a pretty kick ass halloween :)

Athens is a pretty nifty looking town.

Hello! Just recently, I also got my PPL. But I studied in Vancouver and I live here now. I decided to stay on this forum to get a little experience from the stories about real practice.

Hmm, that begs a question... if it is practice, is it real?

Back