CFI Opening

Hm....didn’t know that L3 bought Doss. When did that happen?

Somebody told me that the AF cost to get somebody to solo was hovering around $200K. I think their problem is they would have to live in Pueblo, maybe if they gave me a Cirrus to commute back and forth from a livable city every day.

Somebody told me that the AF cost to get somebody to solo was hovering around $200K. I think their problem is they would have to live in Pueblo, maybe if they gave me a Cirrus to commute back and forth from a livable city every day.

Colorado is a nice place to live. You would like it.

Colorado, yes. Pueblo, not so much.

I love Colorado and would gladly move back reasonably close to C-Springs, but couldn't do it for what they're paying.

I have not lived in Pueblo, but it is not the best part of Colorado. Its suffering economically, from unemployment, and parts of the town are just dirty. The steel mills are not producing, there is some crime there, and not much attractive scenery in the immediate area.
My Son was a District Attorney in Colorado Springs for a year and didn't like it, and the Springs have some beautiful places. Still a lot of hard drugs and crime and child abuse in military.

I instructed similar with navy ifs. Good gig to build time quick and easy cause your students are motivated. Gets boring doing the same lessons over and over though. I did about 10 months and was burnt the hell out. If i could do it part time it would be okay as a hobby.

Back