Inexpensive oxygen for 2

Or you can find a pilot with a used system that they will let go cheap.

Of course. Pikes Peak and Manua Kea highways are fictional. And all those hikers topping those many Colorado fourteeners without oxy are photo shopped.

Poor guy, he thinks Pikes Peak and Manua Kea highways are fictional. Might be oxygen deprived.

My experience in an altitude chamber seemed to just reinforce that I could be susceptible to hypoxia in a similar manor shown in the video link above.
This night vision demonstration in the chamber was literally enlightening as well.

Brian
CFIIG/ASEL

I have an inexpensive homebrew system which would probably cost a few hundred dollars today plus masks using a medical regulator and a standard 44 FT^3 steel tankoxy top.JPG . My system will take as many masks as you want to you desire by simply silver soldering on more delivery tubes. I plugged each outlet with pieces of brass with 1/16" orifice drilled to provide sufficient back pressure to keep flow equal at each outlet. I verified flow rates by bubbling into glass jars under water. With masks that come with needle valve and flow indicators you can set flow individually.

Back