Chem Trail Spraying

Crashnburn

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Crashnburn
Haven’t heard much about how the chem trail spraying is going this year. Maybe opsec has improved over last year, but as this is POA, I doubt it.

Most of the active discussion is in the secure portion of POA. Are you having access problems?

If you've forgotten your 47 digit password, or if you've lost your RSA token, contact an admin. You'll have to visit your local FSDO and present your program ID, pilot's certificate, and medical. If you're using Basic Med it gets a bit more complicated and you'll have to have your blood work repeated.

Most of the active discussion is in the secure portion of POA. Are you having access problems?

If you've forgotten your 47 digit password, or if you've lost your RSA token, contact an admin. You'll have to visit your local FSDO and present your program ID, pilot's certificate, and medical. If you're using Basic Med it gets a bit more complicated and you'll have to have your blood work repeated.

Well as you know, you have to have your blood work done every 2 or 6 months anyway depending on your formula. Some of that stuff can be really nasty.

Well as you know, you have to have your blood work done every 2 or 6 months anyway depending on your formula. Some of that stuff can be really nasty.

You can opt out of the 2 month regimen, though, if you're willing to go through castration.

You can opt out of the 2 month regimen, though, if you're willing to go through castration.

But there would be some irony in that as if you recall my chemtrails switch in my plane. Mind Control/Sterilization

Two months is good for me, besides, I have seniority now. Let the young punks haul the boring stuff.

But there would be some irony in that as if you recall my chemtrails switch in my plane. Mind Control/Sterilization

Two months is good for me, besides, I have seniority now. Let the young punks haul the boring stuff.

I don't have seniority yet, but at least I finally moved up from the LSAs to a rental Cherokee.

The LSAs were limited to the little 2-gallon hand-pumped sprayer and I never did think that thing was very safe. Besides, you could only cover such a tiny area it hardly seemed worthwhile. I have to admit, though, that made it great for spot treatments like polling places and Greenpeace rallies.

FAA medical special issuance review is given higher priority if you’re willing to sell out and do chem trails. Little known fact.

FAA medical special issuance review is given higher priority if you’re willing to sell out and do chem trails. Little known fact.

I thought it was a widely known fact....

The FÀA had to implement the expediting protocol. Most of the sprays require the pilot to get an SI after the first application flight.

The spraying is going great. We are making our goals, (which are actually record amounts of chem drops, in kilos per acre). There would have been even higher levels if it weren't for the grounding of the 737max, the weather in the northeast in September, then the chempilot recruiting shortage. None of this is classified info any more. Part of the effect of the chem is to make people apathetic, which makes the secrecy become less important.

That's the other thing I noticed after the flu shot. All of the chem trail crossings shifted directly over my house.

Since starting to fly my Ultralight Paramotor I have been working on fitting the unit with custom tanks that still stay within the regulated weight threshold to allow for more low level targeted dispursements.

Pay is a heck of lot better than the easy flip a with at altitude rates and no medial required to fly!

Quality over quantity.

I'm still on a down-check, from my "ramp spill" last year. Have to wait for this prehensile tail to drop off and my predilection for buying Johnny Mathis vinyl to ease. My irises aren't bright orange anymore, and I don't hear the dog whistles so clearly.

Neighbor's cat is missing, though, and I'm still not eating vegetables.

Guys - you’re posting this in the public section. Please take it to the private section.

Guys - you’re posting this in the public section. Please take it to the private section.
I have already taken plenty of notes, for other purposes Please keep the discussion going. :D

I have already taken plenty of notes, for other purposes Please keep the discussion going. :D
...but do your notes thereafter belong to you, or to the Department?

Was the pilot that crashed doing the gender reveal part of the Chemtrail Department?

If you're using Basic Med it gets a bit more complicated and you'll have to have your blood work repeated.
Do chemtrail pilots have a waiver on the no-flying-for-hire provision of BasicMed, or are they just doing it on a volunteer basis?

Do chemtrail pilots have a waiver on the no-flying-for-hire provision of BasicMed, or are they just doing it on a volunteer basis?

As I understand it most payment are "off ledger" for plausible deniability so if you are not "legally" being paid there are no violation of any FARs...would really be jacked up if they set this whole system up then just let the local FSDO offices screw it all up with over zealous field agents justifying their jobs and violating those same pilots.

AVWeb has a story about chemtrails in the email blast today. You all have been outed!

Was the pilot that crashed doing the gender reveal part of the Chemtrail Department?

Well, he is local (ish) for us here, and I don't recognize him from any of the Periodic Briefings, but then again, it's not as if we all wear name tags, is it?

Fact is, I sorta doubt it, based just upon the bone-headed move during the pink-water dump.

As I understand it most payment are "off ledger" for plausible deniability so if you are not "legally" being paid there are no violation of any FARs...would really be jacked up if they set this whole system up then just let the local FSDO offices screw it all up with over zealous field agents justifying their jobs and violating those same pilots.

The program authorization lists Sport Pilots and PPLs with Basic Med as "undocumented commercial pilots" for consistency with other USG terminology. Payments are kept off ledger by laundering them through a Ukranian company.

BTW, remember - don't discuss any of this in the non-secure forums of POA.

The original chem trail spraying....

how-to-get-the-skunk-smell-out-of-the-house-and-out-of-your-dog-with-the-best-skunk-spray-removers.jpg

Just out of curiosity, do most folks prefer to inject the vial of activator to the base solution before takeoff or after you're in flight? Part of me thinks that it would be better to do it in the air so if something goes wrong during the mixing cycle, you won't infect fellow pilots at the airport, but then again, it's something else to worry about while in the air. I'm sure everyone remembers the guy that spilled the activator directly on his skin due to turbulence. Did anyone hear if the family ever got their payments?

Just out of curiosity, do most folks prefer to inject the vial of activator to the base solution before takeoff or after you're in flight? Part of me thinks that it would be better to do it in the air so if something goes wrong during the mixing cycle, you won't infect fellow pilots at the airport, but then again, it's something else to worry about while in the air. I'm sure everyone remembers the guy that spilled the activator directly on his skin due to turbulence. Did anyone hear if the family ever got their payments?
Seems like it would be comparable to arming A-bombs while in the air.

I don't have seniority yet, but at least I finally moved up from the LSAs to a rental Cherokee.

The LSAs were limited to the little 2-gallon hand-pumped sprayer and I never did think that thing was very safe. Besides, you could only cover such a tiny area it hardly seemed worthwhile. I have to admit, though, that made it great for spot treatments like polling places and Greenpeace rallies.

Oh the memories! I always hated those little 2 Gal hand pump sprayers. I don't know about you but I always got half the load right back in the cockpit.

Thankfully I don't have to fly those things anymore!

In the helicopter we had a device that injected ping pong bombs in flight. This device allowed for pin point accuracy to very specific locations.

P1030579.JPG

Some one did an interesting pattern last night over Columbus, OH.

2019-12-05 17.40.11.jpg

The pinked nacelles improve dispersion and reduce the tell-tale clouding
JAK_5490.jpg

Ground crew need to watch for inadvertent exposure, still just a little coming out the very tail of this engine even though it was shut down.
JAK_5496.jpg

We were able to land and make it home to still get a picture of the coverage area from my back yard tonight...budget cut reversals really have helped things
upload_2019-12-6_21-18-37.jpeg

That’s the Marvel Mystery Oil truck.

Wait...what if MMO were the chem agent disguised for the recalcitrant GA pilots who refuse to get with the program?

I was assigned to spray Montana Sector 117b. Everything seemed to go well, but now there are reports of the sheep chasing the ranchers. Go figure.

Back