Petroleum Service Company?

Dana

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Dana
Has anybody ordered from Petroleum Service Company in PA? They have the best price I've found... $75 including shipping for a case of Phillips Victory 20W50, which is around $20-25 cheaper than anybody else, but very little about them elsewhere.

Nice B&M building (literally!!), I would not be concerned. Your CC will cover if they defraud you.

PSG.jpg

I'm not worried about fraud, more about getting it promptly.

I had a good experience with them.

I bought a case from them a few months ago best price I could find and shipped right out.

A couple of orders were well priced and prompt in delivery

Has anybody ordered from Petroleum Service Company in PA? They have the best price I've found... $75 including shipping for a case of Phillips Victory 20W50, which is around $20-25 cheaper than anybody else, but very little about them elsewhere.
PSC has been my preferred oil vendor ever since I got my Beech 18. Best prices and I can get a 55 gallon barrel of oil delivered in 24-48 hours.

I've used them for several years. No complaints.

I’ve been buying from PSC for a couple of years and have had good service. I get what I order for the price they listed and everything ships promptly.

gary

Thanks, everybody... placed an order today.

Thank you for the tip. They are 4 bucks a case lower than Spruce for 20W50 but the shipping and the tax add up to 16 bucks in total savings for me. I have done price matching with Spruce in the past but they wont do it for shipping so this is where im going for my next case

PSC has been my preferred oil vendor ever since I got my Beech 18. Best prices and I can get a 55 gallon barrel of oil delivered in 24-48 hours.

Do you get 'LTL liftgate' service ? Are they able to drop it off at your hangar ?

Our 2 year old male Malamute wants me to let everyone know that the XC20W50 from PSC tastes pretty good. He was watching me and decided to help me out by biting the cap off an unopened quart! Spilled it, took a taste, licked a couple more times and ran off, wooing in delight! Then it worked it’s way to his sump, if ya know what I’m sayin, and his crankcase breather had a fair amount of blowoff. Fortunately that 20W50 is an ashless dispersant and his tail feathers are pretty clean, more or less.

My baseline price is Oshkosh, $55 a case for regular Phillips. It’s an extra $3 for the new Victory oil. I was parked East of the terminal building at the airport, 3 cases got me a ride for departure.

I have lived near Wilkes-Barre area for 10 years and always buy oil from them. Best prices and good people to work with.
I always buy gallon jugs and it gets even cheaper

Aviation Oil Outlet is the cheapest still. Can’t find anyone who beats their prices.

https://aviationoiloutlet.com/

all domestic orders over $75 is free shipping.

Last time I checked, $54.94 for a case of regular X/C 20w-50 at PSC still beats the $63.18 price at Aviation Oil Outlet. Even the Victory version is cheaper at PSC....you’d have to buy two cases to get the free shipping, so it’s a wash at the end of the day when buying multiple boxes. :dunno:

They are both still the cheapest options available, so you can’t go wrong either way. ;)

Last time I checked, $54.94 for a case of regular X/C 20w-50 at PSC still beats the $63.18 price at Aviation Oil Outlet. Even the Victory version is cheaper at PSC....you’d have to buy two cases to get the free shipping, so it’s a wash at the end of the day when buying multiple boxes. :dunno:

They are both still the cheapest options available, so you can’t go wrong either way. ;)

It's the delivered price that counts. All order over $75 from Aviation Oil Outlet is free shipping! Gallon jugs are cheaper than case quarts as well. I usually buy 4 to 8 gallons at a time and an occasional 12 quart case from them for top-offs while traveling.

Check the delivered price.

Well slap me silly. Aviation Oil Outlet is......wait for it.....a Division of PSC. Same damn company at the end of the day, but two totally separate shipping policies. Same address listed in Wilkes-Barre, PA for both sites....Go figure..... :rolleyes:

Aviation Oil Outlet, a division of the nationally recognized PSC Online Stores...

https://aviationoiloutlet.com/shipping-information/

Change the logos and some minor verbiage and they are basically the same website...

https://petroleumservicecompany.com/shipping-information/

Cheers,
Brian

I have lived near Wilkes-Barre area for 10 years and always buy oil from them. Best prices and good people to work with.
I always buy gallon jugs and it gets even cheaper

Can you pick up at the warehouse.

Well slap me silly. Aviation Oil Outlet is......wait for it.....a Division of PSC. Same damn company at the end of the day, but two totally separate shipping policies. Same address listed in Wilkes-Barre, PA for both sites....Go figure..... :rolleyes:

How funny. Thanks for figuring that out. I noticed the other day the web navigation structure and products for both companies looked a lot a like.

-David

Aviationoiloutlet.com PIREP:

Ordered two cases of Aeroshell on Friday at lunchtime, was on my door step on Saturday with free shipping. Highly recommend.

If you are close to PA, then PSC is the cheaper option. If you are far away, Aviation Oil Outlet is cheaper. I am in NY and PSC was $15 cheaper for two cases.

Our 2 year old male Malamute wants me to let everyone know that the XC20W50 from PSC tastes pretty good. He was watching me and decided to help me out by biting the cap off an unopened quart! Spilled it, took a taste, licked a couple more times and ran off, wooing in delight! Then it worked it’s way to his sump, if ya know what I’m sayin, and his crankcase breather had a fair amount of blowoff. Fortunately that 20W50 is an ashless dispersant and his tail feathers are pretty clean, more or less.

Is there a POA award for best post of the year?
If so I would like to nominate this one.

Back