Pranks

My staff has a habit of putting KY jelly the earpiece of my phone and then paging me...KY jelly on the inside of car handle, office back door
Sticky notes on my back...
I like taping the phone to the base so when they pick up the whole they rip up the whole base.
Send a couple hundred emails to the staff member that went on vacay.
My office keyboard-screen-mouse was wrapped in packing tape once. PITA.
One of the pranksters I plowed a parking lot of snow on all three sides of their car to windows

All In good fun.

I suspect most people typing this millennium think a keyboard is the little letters on their phone that they tap on to post on Facebook.

A standard is to remove the cord that connects the handset to the base of someone's office phone.

Then call their number, watch them pick up the phone normally, then realize...

I had a co-worker re-fill my coffee thermos with urine; I slapped the shi*t out out of him and flipped his desk over.

They used to make aerosol electrical contact cleaner with tricloroethane. The avionics shop kept cases of this stuff. Nothing funnier than spraying a bunch in a document bag (heavy duty zip-loc) till the trico puddles in the bag, zip it up, then toss it into the ordinance shop next door. Makes an impressively loud bang.

One of the more involved pranks I undertook in college involved a fire drill. We had quarterly fire drills in the dorms. The routine was that you turned out the light in your room and exited the room and building.

One quarter we told our RA we were tired of the drill. We'd be glad to turn off the room light (didn't want to cause him any problems), but we weren't going to leave the room for the drill. We told him it was silly. Much back and forth argument ensued. The discussion continued for a couple of weeks. The RA was a great guy and took it in stride, never really sure if we were serious or not.

On the day of the drill, part of the RA's job was to make rounds with the Fire Marshall and inspect every room once the building had been evacuated. So that evening, he and the marshal entered the room and saw us hiding silently under the covers in our bunks. The RA repeatedly asked that we get out of bed and evacuate. The Fire Marshall joined in. We didn't respond to repeated requests, then demands. So the RA went over to physically yank us out of bed.

We returned to the room later that evening and found the dummies we'd made yanked out of the bunks and strewn across the floor. The RA thought it was almost as funny as we did.

When I was a teen, my dad owned a bar, and would bartender Friday nights, then often have a few with the crew...

One night we took a battery operated radio and put it behind the real speaker in the entertainment center, turned the stereo on and unplugged the real speakers, cranked the battery radio when he pulled in and ran to bed and pretended to b sleeping.

We waited for forever it seemed and it was still playing, I tiptoed out and he had the entire stereo pulled out going through wires...

He told me later, He goes to turn the radio off, and it keeps playing, he messed w volume and buttons and finally unplugged it but the SOB kept playing... that’s when he started tearing it all apart. Took him 45 mins to figure out.

From then on we would plot all Friday evening what to do to him. We pulled off some good ones.. he had a buddy that lived with him for a bit, the guy worked the bar w him and when they would come home that guy wouldn’t walk in first! Lol.

Those aerosol fly spray dispensers that run on batteries...you know the ones that blast fly spray every half hour or so. Replaced the fly spray with an air horn and hid it in the bushes by my friends house on his wedding night. Took them all night to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are plenty of people in their 40's and up who couldn't type their way out of a wet paper sack. Those are the people you pull this on. :devil:
I’m 50, and last I checked, I could still do 70+ WPM when I could find a decent keyboard. (Though I’ll admit I probably don’t remember all the symbols we rarely use) I’ve heard that there are now some recent hires who have done everything on phone/tablet, and thus have never learned to touch type.

A cow-orker and I had just come back from long-term TDY. Our supervisor had visited us and left his alarm clock, the old windup kind with a loud mechanical bell alarm. We brought it back for him and of course set the alarm 'as a courtesy'. Back at home and settled in, we were all called to an 'emergency' all-hands meeting, so we handed him the alarm clock as we were walking to the meeting room and he quickly stuffed it in his typewriter-case-sized briefcase/echo chamber. The meeting turned out to be a full on snot-slinging rant by our director as a result of no-longer-important issues. Phrases like "I'll f***ing fire you" and "You think I don't have the b***s just try me" were tossed about. Fellow orker elbowed me during a lull when he noticed a muffled but clearly audible bell ringing and our supe trying to discreetly kick his briefcase under the table and away from him. The director apparently never noticed.

Nauga,
who cheated death twice that day

When I was a truck driver I got screwed by a shipper, they put my load on another truck going to the wrong state. I had to wait 7 hours for the guy to come back and move it to my truck. It was an overnight package shipment. They asked if I could still get it their by morning, I could but it was going to suck

I drive all night and get there with a couple hours to spare. I pull into the grocery store parking lot just down the road to nap. I woke up from my nap and my truck was surrounded by those big metal things you park your shopping cart in after your done.

So, some time between 03:00 and 05:00 someone came to a closed grocery store and pranked me.

Air horn? Don't you mean
BgtDMeI.png

For April Fools one year; I put a rubber band around that thing in the sink that people use to spray dishes, and aimed it at whoever would be turning on the sink. Who uses that thing, really??? It is not very powerful.

Anyway... it took too long for the other to come home. I forgot that I had laid a trap. Yep, you guessed it; I walked up to the sink and hosed myself down. "Of course", this happens right as the significant is walking in the house. She hears me yelp, and asks "What?!?" "NOTHING!" I sing back, trying to hide the obvious wet spots on my shirt.

-Stevie
"Not the guy you want working with explosives"

In the vein of food...Last year we had a cookie exchange at Christmas time. I made some (upon request for the 3rd year in a row) almond sugar cookies. I set enough dough aside for 3 cookies out of 4 dozen. Those three I loaded up with mustard powder. I was just going to let people take them and they would just have a surprise when they got home. Well, a bunch of people couldn't make it, and it was just the hosts, their 12 year old and 8 or 9 year old, another couple, and me. I told the hosts and other couple my plan which now would not be implemented, but not the kids. Well the 12 year old boy (or at least he identifies as, looks like, and acts like a boy) was saying how he could eat whatever number of cookies he said. 10 maybe, I don't recall. So I lay the bait. "I bet you couldn't eat 10. I bet you couldn't even it five. Actually, I bet you couldn't even eat three cookies." He takes the bait. His mom and dad are trying not laugh. So I egg him on for a while about it during dinner, and say, that after dinner I get to pick the cookies. He doesn't hesitate at all because even the largest cookies weren't that big. I hand him the first one, and hilarity ensues when he reacts to the flavor. Mom and dad said it was a good lesson and told him that he needs to be careful about what sort of bets and challenges he makes.

Speaking of the dad...

I think I was 30 and in the years leading up to that I played in some really competitive flag football leagues with the dad (whom I've known since we were teens). Quite a few ex D-III, D-II players and even a few ex D-I guys. Since I was 2 years younger than everyone when I was in HS, I never played football in HS because I wasn't big enough to play until I was already out of college. But I played QB and more than held my own against all these college players. So the local arena league has a tryout, and I go to it. There's probably a hundred or so people at the tryout, and even though I played QB, I trying out as WR/DB. They keep cutting players, and by the time the end of the day rolls around there just a handful of us left. They tell 3 or 4 guys to hang around, and thank the other 5 or 6 of us for coming out. I had no expectations of making the team, it was just something to see where I stacked up. Had I tried out as QB I probably would have been one of the 4 or 4 invited, because frankly I was a better QB than what they demonstrated at tryouts and a few of the other wide out candidates I warmed up with said I should have tried out as QB.

Anyway, fast forward a couple months and the pro team hosts a flag football tourney. During the last game I point out to my teammates (including the dad) that the PR guy for the team along with the head coach is watching us. I don't think it's a big deal - they were watching all of us play, and we were in the championship game, so of course they would be. We win the championship game, get a big trophy, some handshakes and we go home. This was in January maybe? Fast forward to first thing in the morning April 1st and I get a phone call from the PR guy.

"Hey, this is the PR guy and we are hosting another tournament next month, do you guys want to defend your title?" I told him we didn't really like the format, they promised some things that didn't happen, and after verifying it was going to be the exact same setup, said I would check with the team and let him know later that day. I hang up the phone and a light bulb goes off. I call the dad, and say:
"I just got off the phone with the PR guy and he had two questions for me. The first was if we wanted to play in another tourney, but the setup was going to be the same, so I said would check and see with the rest of you. The second thing was if I was busy this afternoon."

"Oh? Why does he want to see you?"

"Remember when we were playing and I pointed out the HC and the PR guy watching us?"

"Yeah."

"Well, the coach remembered me from tryouts, and after seeing me play wondered why I didn't try out as a QB. Apparently the backup QB got hurt and they need someone quick. So they want me to come down at 3:00 this afternoon to run through with the team, see how quick I pick up the playbook, and if all goes well, it sounds like I'm basically on the team."

"Holy **** that's awesome! Can you get tickets?! How much will you get paid?! You know everyone is going to come down, and hope the starter gets hurt so we can watch you. Holy **** this is the coolest thing."

"OK, well, it's just a walk through, I might suck. But I'm gonna call your brother [my best friend from growing up] and let him know as well."

I let him get way way way more excited than I thought he would, and I said I'd call him back and he'd be the first to know what happened. I knew I couldn't say the starter got hurt, that would have made local news. Backup, not so much. And he bought it. Before I called him back he told EVERYONE he knew, coworkers, family, mutual friends, other friends, everyone except his brother. I had an AF joke for his brother as well, and after I suckered him, I told him what I did to the dad. Well later in the day those two talked because when I called the dad back to ask for some "technical support" on a computer issue I was having with my calendar and asked him what day his calendar said.

"Ed's A Bastard Day."

The aftermath from it was a-ma-zing. For months, people were asking him in earnest if his friend made the team, etc... and he had to hang his head in shame and say "It was an April Fools prank."

As an aside, at the tryout we worked with some of the pros. These pros were levels above the D-I guys, and these were guys not good enough to be in the NFL, so there's a huge gap in talent between your average D-I player and the guys that play on Sunday, and Monday, and Thursday.
I'm bringing a football to 6Y9 next year. We can call it the POA Bowl.

When I was a kid in Chicago, had read the columnist Mike Royko a lot. Can still recall his two stories of pranks.
First one, a group of guys have a fishing weekend. Drinking a good deal the night before, they all go to bed to start early. Soon as the one guy falls asleep, they get up and reset watches and alarm clocks.
Half hour later, it’s really around midnight, the alarms go off showing it’s like five a.m.
The guy complains he hasn’t slept well. They go out, get in the boats, and start fishing, and wait. The one guy not in on it keeps looking at his watch and getting more and more nervous as the sun isn’t coming up, etc.
Starts freaking out. He thought the world was ending.

The other was some bar I think in Wisconsin, that had a fishing pole and bucket, etc. out on the dock in front of the bar where the fishing line went through a bunch of eye hooks, into the bar. Bar had a big picture window looking out on the lake and dock. Anytime some tourist went out walking out on the dock, near the fishing pole, they would start tugging on the line, indicating a fish on the hook. Nine times out of ten the person would look around for the owner, and start working the pole to land the fish. They timed to see how long they could keep the person working the pole. Afterwards they would go out and let him in on it, and invite him in for a beer.

both are pretty tame, but I liked the ideas.

A friend of mine who flies cattle carriers around tole me this one-
The captain took his ipad into the lavatory, and set it up to discretely film himself in there. He then took it back to the cockpit. Mid flight, he played the video back and semi-discretely displayed the ipad near his seat. They called a FA up to the front office so he could use the John. She noticed the "hidden camera" and shockingly asked the FO about it. He said it was super secrete video of a new security installation and not to mention it. She got the gag and they all had a laugh about it.

Or not.

https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/com...ed-airplane-bathroom-video-to-cockpit.122256/

Sophomore year. Spring semester. Vector calculus. One of of those classes taught in a theater-style room. 100-150 students. We get back from spring break and at end of lecture professor says it’s time for another exam. Says we can have the exam either next Wednesday, or next Friday, and lets us vote. Results of vote: next Wednesday: 2. Next Friday: >100.

The next Wednesday professor shows up with stack of exams in her arm, says to put everything away, and goes up the aisle and passes out the exam. We’re all looking around at each other thinking “WTH, didn’t we overwhelmingly vote to have the test on Friday?” She went all the way top row so everyone had the exam, then came back down on stage and asked if anyone had any questions. So we just sit there looking at her stunned, and thinking we’re screwed because we didn’t study.

Finally she cracked a smile and said “April fool.” That Wednesday was 4/1. She had set us up 10 days before. First we groaned, then we booed, then we gave her a round of applause.

Last edited:
A friend of mine has a shop in Hearne, TX. Small town, everyone knows each other. He heats his shop in winter with a caterpillar heater, that is a natural gas fueled log starter shoved in about a 4 foot length of stove pipe that has a 180 degree bend, another 4 feet then a 180 bend and so forth about 5 feet high.

I would go visit him on my days off from flying in Alaska. One early fall day I put a 20 pack of fire crackers in the second level of the stove pipe. And I forgot about it. Two months later I go to visit him and he tells me about what happened when he lit his heater for the first time. About 30 minutes after he lit the heater, there was a ''POP'' from it. He had 4 or 5 customers standing next to it and they were looking at him. Suddenly the heater erupted....''POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP..!!! The heater was shaking and white smoke was shooting out the top. Everyone evacuated the building quicker than if there had been a skunk inside.

As he is telling me this story, I am laughing so hard I just knew I had given myself away. I finally was able to compose myself a little, and asked him if it did it again. No, not since that first time. Ok, I suggested there might have been a little moisture in the log starter and it just all boiled out. And he agrees.

Ok, another pack of 20 fire crackers goes back in the heater. I go back to work for 20 days. I come back, and my friend said his heater did it again. About 30 minutes after he lit it, it erupted, clearing out the customers again. I mentioned he might have some rust in his log starter. He takes the log starter apart and cleaned it better than new. I looked at it and told him these sharp edges around the holes might be causing the gas to cavitate and causing the popping.... Well yeah, maybe, so he smooth's out every rough spot he can find.

Another pack of 20 fire crackers and I go back to work for another 20 days.

I come back and he informs me his heater did it again. By now his customers won't go near his heater on cold days when he is working on their vehicle. I tell him maybe the gas company has a bad batch of gas, or maybe somehow moisture is getting in his gas line. He calls the gas company and ask them about it. The gas company comes out and checks his lines and find nothing wrong.

Winter is over and he puts his heater away.

This goes on for two more winters. He can't find out why his heater starts popping. And he hasn't noticed that it usually happens a day or two after I return to Alaska. At the start of the 4th winter, he pulls out the heater and lights it. A couple friends warn me to not get too close because it will start popping. I ask them if they know why it pops. They all say no, not a clue. My buddy is in his office, so I pull out a 20 pack of fire crackers and show them. I tell them I have been putting these in for the last 3 winters. They look at me, not sure if they want to believe me, so I toss the fire crackers into the burning part of the heater. POPOPOPOPOPOPOPOP..!!!

My buddy flies out of his office, almost tearing down his office door. He runs up to his heater...."Man, what is causing that.??"

I finally confess that I have been putting fire crackers in his heater for the last 3 years.

Everyone is laughing at this point, except my buddy. He returns to his office, slamming the door. I see him on the phone so I am sure he is calling his friends at the gas company and telling them what I did.

Last time I looked, he had spot welded all the connections in the stove pipe heater.....

Worst thing I ever did to anyone, and in hindsight he didn't deserve it, but it seemed necessary at the time...

I used to play a steady gig at a very nice upscale restaurant. One of the waiters was just really obnoxious, pompous, loud, self-impressed, and in general extremely difficult to like. On a night when we weren't working there, I took my wife there for a really upscale anniversary dinner. Unfortunately, it turned out that this toadstool ended up waiting on us (virtually the entire REST of the staff was awesome.. this was just sheer bad luck). After he ruined our entire evening, I vowed to get even.
He owned a 1966 red Mustang that he was very proud of. The next night, during one of our band breaks, I had our horn player keep him occupied while I went out, opened up one of his vent tunnels, and installed a small piece of limburger cheese. For the next month or so, we got to listen to him complain about how bad his car smelt, and he couldn't figure out why. It felt good at the time. Doesn't now.

Current fave... when a number comes up I don't recognize on my phone and I'm in a particularly evil mood, I answer in a whisper.. "The job is done, but there's blood everywhere....."

We had a guy who would find unlocked computers and write love emails to other coworkers. I was the recipient of one of these. It was awkward. Oh, and this was the director of HR. Not really sure to this day how he kept his job.

The question is how all the folks leaving computers unlocked kept their job.

Grade 12, about a month before graduation 7 of us brought a few tools to school, if a teacher was a PITA to us throughout high school, and drove a vehicle that we could get under such as a pickup truck, we removed the drive shaft and put it in the box of the truck, for low or front wheel drive cars, we jacked them up and took off the front tires, then the left car on wood blocks and the tires in front of the car. They called all 1400 students to the office one buy one to question them, nobody confessed, and they never did figure it out.

In Junior High School (7-8th grade) I once knocked the pins out of the Principal's office door with a punch. His door faced the bicycle racks, which is where I and my devious friends hung out before homeroom began...

When the bell rang, we did not leave our positions at the bike racks and made lots of noise in order to attract attention. Someone in the office noticed us and yep, the Principal burst out of his office to shoo us off to homeroom.

I'm pretty sure he was giving me the stinkeye after his door fell off and we all ran away as fast as possible!

Grade 12, about a month before graduation 7 of us brought a few tools to school, if a teacher was a PITA to us throughout high school, and drove a vehicle that we could get under such as a pickup truck, we removed the drive shaft and put it in the box of the truck, for low or front wheel drive cars, we jacked them up and took off the front tires, then the left car on wood blocks and the tires in front of the car. They called all 1400 students to the office one buy one to question them, nobody confessed, and they never did figure it out.

We weren't that subtle. Had an insufferable science teacher in jr high. On the final day of classes a bunch of us lifted his 1200 cc Datsun sedan up to the landing at the top of the concrete steps to the main entrance, and left it there, sideways so there was no possibility of even trying to drive it down the stairs.

The pranks on school officials reminded me of another one. Our school had this old Chevy S-10 that the horticulture class could use to haul materials around campus. A friend and I turned the windshield washer fluid nozzles so they would spray anyone standing at either door. Then we filled it with water because it had probably been empty for years.

We saw the perfect victim, the biology teacher, he was a fellow prankster, a real funny guy who knew how to take a joke. He also always dressed well compared to other teachers, crisply pressed dress shirts, ties and slacks.

As we drove past we stopped and called him over to the truck like we were going ask him something. He came to the perfect spot. I twisted the washer fluid switch and it started spraying him right on his Windsor knot. I swear the man never flinched, he just calmly said, "hah, I'll get you back."

You expect a person suddenly getting spray by water to flinch! Not this gentleman, he'd hardened himself against pranks so much, it's almost like he knew what was coming. It was like being in a gunfight with Doc Holiday, you just couldn't rattle the man or get in his head cause he was always in your's.

He never did get us back, we'd already been through his class so I think he just never had the time or opportunity.

Last edited:
Not my prank but my dad's.
My dad rigged some fire crackers to go off when his science teacher opened his desk. You can imagine the teachers startled reaction, he grilled every student but no one admitted to it. The teacher pretty much knew my dad was the culprit. A few days later the teacher hooked up a model A or T coil (something like that) to my dad's desk. My dad said when he sat down he was locked in the seat for about 15 seconds until the teacher turned it off. My dad didn't play any more practical jokes on that teacher.......

Not my prank, but rather one that was played on me.

As a high school senior, I would occasionally get to drive my dad’s 69 Karmann Ghia to school. One day I climbed in and found the ignition switch left on. While it certainly had a well worn ignition switch and key, I wouldn’t have left it switched on. I can’t remember if I actually tried to start it first, or if I inspected the engine compartment first. But on the first look, I found that the primary lead to the coil had been disconnected, (I thank whoever for not burning up the coil, or draining the battery) and left carefully hanging right in front of the terminal, so you would not see it was out of place at a casual glance. And the secondary HV lead had been pulled from the coil, the boot slid down the wire, and the boot pushed back onto the coil, so it looked like it was still plugged in. I saw both of those fairly quickly, looked around for other signs of mischief, and not finding anything else, fired it up and drove away. I figured that figuring it out first pass was probably the best payback possible, and never bothered to figure out who did it. (Maybe the second best payback)

I have been known to attach a lead from the turn signal to the horn on other folks vehicle....

In my own truck I had a button on the passenger side of the dash. Under it was a sign, ''DO NOT PUSH". It was hooked up to the horn under the passenger seat...

Back in the carburetor days, I have been known to fill up the carb with auto trans fluid....which makes a TON of smoke come out the exhaust while driving down the road....

I had a friend in college get married. When he wasn't looking we ran a jumper from his left turn signal to his horn, so it sounded in time with the left turn signal.

At another wedding we took out the rotor from the distributor and left it on the dash of the car. Took the groom a while to notice.

I was moving quickly down the hall in high school to physics and got zapped when I touched the door knob. OK, I built up a charge, it was cold and dry. I touched the door knob a second time and got zapped again. Once is me, twice is Pete (the teacher)! We forced the door open and knocked over the Van De Graf generator, which was hooked up to the door. The physics teacher was laughing his ass off. We had more fun in high school physics.

In college we had private lines in all the dorm rooms. Ran a pair of wires to the neighboring room. Removed the microphones from the handsets. We'd each dial a different number, releasing the last digit at the same time, then close the switch linking the two phones. Each party thought the other had called them. Great fun. Campus police to the campus fire department. President of the university to the head of the BSU when there was some trouble on campus.

And, ran a some wires down a couple doors to the staff assistant's room and connected to his speakers with paper clips. About 2 in the morning we blew him out of bed with his own speakers, then pulled the wires back so he couldn't trace them.

EE students can be dangerous. We had all sorts of fun! :p

I married in the mid west, and weddings are big social events. My wife had been active in decorating cars at previous weddings, so I expected a fine effort for my car, and was not disappointed.

My brother, best man, and wise man as well, did not interfere with the activities, but came to the room where my wife and I had just finished preparing for the departure, and gave me the full rundown of what had been done, plus how I should react to each one. He was exactly right.

The wedding gifts had been loaded in the car, back seat almost level with the seat back. We got in, started the motor, and the bomb on the spark plug went off, and smoke poured from under the hood. I shut down the engine, opened the hood, and removed every trace of wire from the plug, so that I would have no misses on the road. Restarted the engine, spun the wheel that was off the ground due to a cinder block under the axle. I did not shut down the engine, got out found the problem and advised that the jack was under the gifts in the trunk, and they agreed to lift the car as they did to put it there. The little guy that had done the deed took his place, I stood by my open door and lifted from there, and it took every man there to lift the now loaded car enough to turn over the block.

As soon as the car was back down, I was in the seat, in gear, and on my way. With no one in their car, I had a chance of a good head start. It was a mile of county road before the state highway, and I went flat out to the fence were I had marked the required limit to get on the brakes and stop for the T intersection. Just got it stopped, turned, and flat out again until over the first hill. Speed was limited, as they had a bunch of streamers on the antenna, and I was afraid I would break it, so about 80 MPH. After another turn and 20 miles, turned off on a gravel road with a small hill to get out of sight, and removed 4 strings of cans attached with wire to the frame and bumper, plus cans with rocks in them under the hood.

My brother had placed a coverall and wire cutters on top of the gifts in the trunk. There was also a wet towel and a dry one, and I removed the graffiti from my side of the windshield, and returned to the highway, headed east. After 110 miles, and in the next state, I stopped for the night, with the car in the car wash bay of the filling station next to the motel. The friends and relatives checked all the motels to just before the state line, and gave up finding us. The guys that washed the car said they had never seen one as completely covered as ours.

Missouri, in those days was Chivarree country, and we escaped.

In college we had private lines in all the dorm rooms. Ran a pair of wires to the neighboring room. Removed the microphones from the handsets. We'd each dial a different number, releasing the last digit at the same time, then close the switch linking the two phones. Each party thought the other had called them. Great fun. Campus police to the campus fire department. President of the university to the head of the BSU when there was some trouble on campus.

Phone pranks were fun back in my college years before caller ID and other digital buzzkills.

One thing we used to do was run the phone's speaker through someone's stereo. Then make goofy prank calls while a half dozen guys sat around the dorm room laughing at the responses.

There was a women's dorm right across the courtyard from my dorm, and since there was no A/C in either dorm, the windows to every room would be open all of the time, except for very cold snaps. One fun thing that let you do was make a prank call to one of the rooms on the near side of the women's dorm (with the phone wired to the stereo speakers) and aim the speakers out your dorm room window. Everyone with a window open to the courtyard could hear the call. Very funny when you're 18 and have had 3 beers.

One of my computer buddies had a demon dialer program for his modem. When he was bored, he'd set it up to sequentially call every number in the dorm across the courtyard. At 2:00 AM, you'd see one light at the South end of the third floor of the women's dorm come on, then go out. Followed by the light in the next room, one by one, all the way down the hall, then down to the next floor, then the next.

And people wondered why me and my friends didn't get out much.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here not from Maryland know what old bay is?

also sure would put it directly on ice-cream, but I have had old bay flavored ice-cream that really wasn’t that bad.

Just out of curiosity, how many people here not from Maryland know what old bay is?

also sure would put it directly on ice-cream, but I have had old bay flavored ice-cream that really wasn’t that bad.

I do not live on the east coast, never mind Maryland, and I have a good idea what it is. At least, from the context of the thread.

Back