Hawk Painting...new to this community

Sara@Hawk

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Sara@Hawk
I work for a company in Zephyrhills, FL that paints airplanes to make them beautiful. I am a photographer that actually gets paid to take photos of airplanes. I also work in the office ordering parts for maintenance too. So here to share photos of nice paint jobs and connect with the follow aviation enthusiasts.

I am a nut so I should fit right in!!!

Maybe I should consider getting my Hawk painted....

8288381-1956-studebaker-golden-hawk-std-c.jpg

Welcome.!!!

Hmm... I am sensing someone that feels that airplanes are ugly by default.

That's a nice looking paint job. I especially like how you use a brilliant white base.

Welcome, Sara! I’m your neighbor over in Haines City. Glad to have you here. Grab a donut and a cup of coffee and join in!

Do you fly?

And here I was, wondering how you got them to stay still enough to apply the paint.

Welcome, Sara! I’m your neighbor over in Haines City. Glad to have you here. Grab a donut and a cup of coffee and join in!

Do you fly?
No, I have just worked in aviation for the last 14 years. Aviation tech writer (boring), FBO's and now Hawk taking pictures of beautiful airplanes (side business photography) and working in the office here.

Do you fly?
No, I have just worked in aviation for the last 14 years. Aviation tech writer (boring), FBO's and now Hawk taking pictures of beautiful airplanes (side business photography) and working in the office here.

Do not allow that man to cut his donut. That is not allowed here in this forum.

I had to catch myself before calling you out. Here in a thread about painting planes, you post pics of two different planes. You almost got me. :fingerwag:
I love the black and white. I am also very partial to black and white but in photography

I think I'm still in posting jail or I'm just blond and can't figure it out. HA!

73409245_756459241467751_2333945053245865984_o.jpg 72174631_756459164801092_6182822619088158720_o.jpg Feeling kinda Mooney Blue......I love this color!

It's not really called Mooney Blue, just blue paint that goes by numbers.

Hey, hey, hey ... that's what my company does!
I can edit manuals in my sleep and honestly aviation tech writers are hard to find I'm sure. I still do a little bit of it on the side when needed like a RVSM I did not too long ago. But MEL's........nooooooo!!!! I used to do a lot of Operation Manuals and Maintenance Manuals.

Back