Cherokee lands on road and hits BMW.

X3 Skier

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Geezer
But did the BMW guy learn how to use a turn signal? ;-)
LOL, here's the truth. My 530i's right turn signal stopped working about 2+ years ago. I noticed during temperature swings it would occasionally work. This summer during a particularly scorching heat wave, it started working 100% of the time and continues to do so to this day.

Getting an electrical gremlin fixed would have cost me a fortune at the stealership. I have redirected those otherwise misspent funds into making airplane noise.

Oh Jesús Cristo en bicicleta, the day care owner is at it. The chaaaaaaiiiiillllldraaan! Effing mainstream media. :mad2:

On other news, that is the exact factory paint scheme of my Arrow...if my Arrow were fully painted LOL.:cornut:

"FAA records indicate that a registration certificate was issued for the plane on October 9, 2019 to GC Aviation Services, LLC. However, Sgt. Kramer with the Ohio State Highway Patrol says October is often a popular month for aircraft owners to renew their certificates, and likely has no bearing on the condition of the plane itself."

Huh?

I'll bet the pilot will spend more money fixing the BMW than his airplane...

Last edited:
Ib used to fly that aircraft. It was one of the Archers in the Dayton Pilots Club stable. Recently sold to ASI for rental.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Now the BMW driver will now have to drive the Land Rover instead...

Ib used to fly that aircraft. It was one of the Archers in the Dayton Pilots Club stable. Recently sold to ASI for rental.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just saw the tail number N8078X. I have many hours in that airplane when it used to belong to Dayton Pilots Club.

People in Germany rarely use their signals for turning. Only for changing lanes. Maybe that imports with the car to the US.... I will leave my BMW here when we move back so you guys don't stereotype me back home.

My observation about turn signals is the vast majority of cars on the road today apparently don’t have them installed.

Cheers

Back