I swear you can't make this "beep" up!!!!!

People just seem to get dumber by the day it seems.

The Australian trial and appeals courts have ruled against her. The article says she's going to continue the legal fight, which I assume will be to the Australian equivalent of our Supreme Court.

I guess they don't have "loser pays" in Australia. Looks like they could use it.

Rich

Why is it that everyone with some abstract index about who they are, think they are, what they want to be, what they do, what they feel are hellbent on forcing the other 99.94% of society to conform to their views? Glad to see the Aussies squashed that noise. Here in the US, that guy would be forced to move and turn vegan so she could be “made whole”.

She dislikes playing children.
Good luck with that one.
Moreover, many will see it as proof of her desire to control others.

Why is it that everyone with some abstract index about who they are, think they are, what they want to be, what they do, what they feel are hellbent on forcing the other 99.94% of society to conform to their views? Glad to see the Aussies squashed that noise. Here in the US, that guy would be forced to move and turn vegan so she could be “made whole”.
Just live and let live.

In the story, it seems the neighbors even partly tried to accommodate her.

Why do you guys care what happens in Australia? Heck, I bet none of you know who runs the place.

Is the OP pointing out the "main" story, or the horrible "news" report that jumps between semi-related stories using the same canned clips from a grill infomercial plus some other bits? Both are cringe worthy.

Back