Which POA member was smoking weed on AA flight?

No respect for anyone who posts up Apple news. Ain’t gonna download that BS app just to read it.

The important part is someone was high on coke and then locked the bathroom door to smoke weed.

Now back to the Q....

Dumbass got himself federal charges and could have just booked the cattle car ticket to Denver and walked around smoking weed. LOL. Moooo. $99 fares to MSP baby. The modern Greyhound.

Wouldn’t have been an issue if he flew Soul Plane......hell, the capn’ woulda been like pass that sshhhh Holmes.

Had 2 vapers on the same trip a few months ago. That same trip, I also swapped planes with a crew that had to call the cops on a guy for setting off the aft lav smoke detector because he decided to light up in flight.

Had 2 vapers on the same trip a few months ago. That same trip, I also swapped planes with a crew that had to call the cops on a guy for setting off the aft lav smoke detector because he decided to light up in flight.

The secret to vaping on an airplane is waiting about 10 seconds before exhaling. No vapor, no alarms, life is good.

Rich

Speaking of lighting up, few years back I boarded a long haul flight Air France flight from MSP, sitting at the exit row. Some pilot dude came up from hold/whatever the place is under where I was sitting, as the door opened, I smelled cigarette smell. The entire flight crews kept going down there and every time I smelled it. I was very close to asking one of the crew members if I can join .... resisted and went to sleep.

Back