Inspirational story of a build

CharlieD3

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
CharlieD3
http://www.lonesomebuzzards.com/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl?m-1384361203/

@ChemGuy mentioned in flight following that he bought a vmax. I started a little research because it looked like so much fun....

Then I came across the build log of "bigbrixx" above.

This is a guy who only built and flew RC planes (even RC Jets).

He got his LSP, and his PPL and taildragger endorsement... And, lost like 300 lbs, so that he could fly his project. He even bought a share of a Piper...

35pages of build log, weight loss log, travel log, and first flights...

I thoroughly enjoyed it... You may as well.

Didn't take that long to read:

Software error:
Can't load '/usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/auto/Fcntl/Fcntl.so' for module Fcntl: /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/auto/Fcntl/Fcntl.so: failed to map segment from shared object at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/XSLoader.pm line 70.
at /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux/Fcntl.pm line 234
Compilation failed in require at /home/users/web/b2089/ipg.jonesworldnet/etlb/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl line 36.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /home/users/web/b2089/ipg.jonesworldnet/etlb/cgi-bin/forum/Blah.pl line 36.

For help, please send mail to the webmaster (cgiadmin@yourhostingaccount.com), giving this error message and the time and date of the error.

Sometimes that happens... But it's worth the wait... I think it's a small bbs... And has some server issues.

I just clicked on the link above... And it took me to the first page of the board post of the build log.. about 20 posts per page... 35 pages.

Thanks for posting that. Great story!

Back