FAA Approved doc in the seattle area

W

W8BZH

Hi all, I recently had a very minor hear attach that resulted in me getting a stent put in. That being said, I can not proceed with flight instruction till have been given an all clear by a local FAA doctor. However, the one that the flight school suggested is no longer in business and now I am looking for a recommendation for a doctor in the greater Seattle area?

Hi all, I recently had a very minor hear attach that resulted in me getting a stent put in. That being said, I can not proceed with flight instruction till have been given an all clear by a local FAA doctor. However, the one that the flight school suggested is no longer in business and now I am looking for a recommendation for a doctor in the greater Seattle area?
Before going into the AME, read up on all that will be asked for with regards to cardiac MI's and the stent. There will be a number of items the FAA will want to get from you and your doctors. The better educated and prepared you are for the official AME exam, the smoother the process.

If you are not 100% certain you already know what's needed and 100% certain you have all of it, then ask the AME for a consultation and discuss what is needed.

When you have all the right and proper documentation, the submission will move through the system quickly and efficiently.

If you submit your application with missing or improperly worded/formatted items, you are inviting a long and painful series of delays.

Henry M. Hochberg
22721 76th Avenue W, Edmonds, WA
(425) 672-2427

He's an AME who also does BasicMed.

Heed AggieMike's advice.

Bump for Franke. I have no experience with the others and I'm sure they're fine. I certainly appreciate Franke's expertise. Highly recommend

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back