Aughh made a mistake

Dani ragazza

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ragazza95
think I made a dumb mistake. Not sure how critical it is. Just completed medxpress. Going to AME to go for 1st class up from 2rd class. I hardly ever visit the doctor but think I may have messed up the date of my last doctor visit by a few months. I was seeing an endocrinologist a couple of years ago for a non disqualifying issue. I think I may of mixed up the date of my last visit. No sure how I reported the date on my original medX last year when I got my 2nd class. Too late to change the date? And if I do change it what if I originally reported it incorrectly on my last medX.
I confused the whole thing because my last visit was just a follow up of no importance but don’t wan2 raise red flag with faa. How to proceed?
Btw the date discrepancy is by 2 months and I’m using the same AME

1. Highly doubt anyone will care if you get a date wrong by 2 months from years ago assuming all else is accurate / previously reported.
2. After the AME opens your MedXPress, they can make changes if you tell them you messed it up.
3. If you don't like 1 or 2 above, fill out a new MedXPress under a different email address and give that confirmation number to your AME instead.

1. Highly doubt anyone will care if you get a date wrong by 2 months from years ago assuming all else is accurate / previously reported.
2. After the AME opens your MedXPress, they can make changes if you tell them you messed it up.
3. If you don't like 1 or 2 above, fill out a new MedXPress under a different email address and give that confirmation number to your AME instead.
Ahhh good! Thankya

Sad that the FAA has made an individual worry over something so trivial...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back