Introduction

BryanAV8R

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bryan
Apologies if not the right place; I didn't see a forum 'department' to introduce myself...so doing it here...:)

Migrating from the Red board...and hope to see folks here that I've interacted with over there, and meet some new friends (one can never have too many) along the way.

Me? Solo in '87, PVT in '88, IRA, COM, CFI, CFI-IA subsequently (IA was earned in 2004). 1700+ hrs mostly in 152/172/182/PA28/PA46 (about 800 dual given, and 10 sign-offs under my belt...part-time) on my 6th go-round through aircraft ownership, possibly looking at a Super Viking on my home field as the next step in my aviation habit.

Used to be partners in an avionics shop, hold a GROL (as an FCC-implemented downgrade in '83 from a 1st Phone which was needed when I was starting out as a broadcast transmitter engineer), Amateur Extra Class ham license (wb0yle), CISSP and bunch of other certs for my professional job, and split my time between the NE Philly suburbs and Fall River MA.

So, going to sit back...watch, and observe so I don't step on toes or poke pins in any balloons...

user3378_pic444_1557340835.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome... I new(ish), too. I hope you like it here, I have found it interesting, educational, funny, and reasonably a-political.

Welcome! You will find there are many intelligent, kind, helpful people who are members here. Unfortunately they never post. You’re stuck with the rest of us.

73, OM!

AJ4CM

Back