Certified mail or Fed Ex

I

In Cog Nito

Is Certified mail (return rec't requested) still the best way to respond to requests from FAA or is Fed Ex the quickest way? I've read both here, and @bbchien Has said USPS takes longer due to going thru a Gov't facility...

I'm ready to send stuff off to FAA.

Is Certified mail (return rec't requested) still the best way to respond to requests from FAA or is Fed Ex the quickest way? I've read both here, and @bbchien Has said USPS takes longer due to going thru a Gov't facility...

I'm ready to send stuff off to FAA.
FedEx overnight is the quickest way.

I prefer UPS overnight for stuff like that...two sides of the same coin. and you can get delivery confirmation from either.

Actually I'm totally with Fedex currently, unless we have a good lead time. USPS stuff goes through MacArthur Decontam, adding days to the process.

err mer gerd....

Well, it's sent off. Fed Ex Standard overnite... $100+ :eek:... okay .1 AMU$, to send a 6 ounce envelope to the FAA...

I coulda waited an extra couple of days... But. All the hoops a jumped through. Now if only FAAther will reward me for my efforts... Frankly I expect he'll want more.... if he does... then I'll consider getting with one of our esteemed AMEs and doin' it the right way... But, this was frankly, an experiment, to see if Joe Citizen can get anywhere with the bureaucracy without an act of Congress.

Wow... now I wait again... But, I've read all the troubles and trials of many here and I still feel blessed that I'm not one year away from getting a medical... and I hope I didn't just gypsy tinkle on THAT!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back