End of survey. Thank you!

Jingmin Jin

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Mina
Happy New Year, pilots! With your participation in my research survey and your encouragement, I completed my study. I would like to email you the paper or the key findings if you are still interested.

Last edited:
Very interested in becoming a knowledgeable participant in this important endeavor. Please send further information so to facilitate future involvement.

Might need a survey of PoA members who are ATP or on that track.

Yeah I was just wondering how many members on this forum are ATP or 121.

The two don’t always go together.

I’m a ATP and zero desire to go into today’s 121 field

But most of the non flying public think the only way you’re a commercial pilot is if you fly for a airline lol

Make you wonder about education if this type of question is being asked from a college student, let alone a soon to be PHD, who doesn’t seem to have a clue despite the vast knowledge easily found on the internet, or even just at a airport diner, guess she’ll be a news media “expert” after her PHD :goofy:

The OP should just stand by the gate at Embry-Riddle and snag 80 ATP hopefuls as they’re leaving. Quickest way to complete the survey.

Guys, reads like self-selecting yourself as a target for an unpleasant "recruitment" - - - "Uh, I need adult Americans, looking to obtain specific skills, in a narrow geo region". . .Then perhaps some one-on-one/personal sifting after that. "Let's discuss having you write a paper on your experience, for a nice fee - then talk about where you'll be flying professionally? Perhaps in military aviation? Or, special operators of some kind?" etc., etc. . .

Don’t meet the prerequisites for this survey.

Hmm. Makes me wonder what the objective is.
Hi, Greg. If you are interested in the research, I will email you a brief summary of my research project and study findings after I finish this paper.

Very interested in becoming a knowledgeable participant in this important endeavor. Please send further information so to facilitate future involvement.
Hello MuseChaser. Thanks for interested in my research. I will email you a brief summary of my research project and study findings after I finish the paper. Have a nice day!

So when do I get my $20 Paypal credit?
Hello, my friend. Thank you for participating in my research and supporting with my study. I am still collecting study data (survey responses), I will try my best to complete my paper before the end of this year. After that, the drawing winners will be randomly selected and the $20 Paypal credit will be sent to the winners. Please do not hesitate to contact me and discuss with my research if you are interested. I would like to hear your opinions. Thank you!

The OP should just stand by the gate at Embry-Riddle and snag 80 ATP hopefuls as they’re leaving. Quickest way to complete the survey.
Hi, Brad. Thanks for the suggestion. Have a good day!!

But, you have "good moral character" (it's an ATP requirement, but obviously some slip through).
Hello, thanks for the comment and thanks for supporting with my study. Have a good day!

But most of the non flying public think the only way you’re a commercial pilot is if you fly for a airline lol

Make you wonder about education if this type of question is being asked from a college student, let alone a soon to be PHD, who doesn’t seem to have a clue despite the vast knowledge easily found on the internet, or even just at a airport diner, guess she’ll be a news media “expert” after her PHD :goofy:
Problem is people confuse commercial pilots with the commercial airline pilots.

Hello James. Thanks for the comment. If you are interested, I will email you a brief summary of my research project and study findings after I finish the paper. Have a nice day!

Back