You are responsible for your training

Skypeace thank you for the kind and encouraging words. Best wishes for a long and satisfying association with aviation.
You are most welcome as I am indeed appreciative for this thread.

What are you talking about?

As a newbie someone please define OP. Old Pilot Odd Pilot Operating Parameter ???

Original poster or original post. In this case I think the commenter is expecting that a sales pitch for an online course will follow your general advice about safety and training. It’s a somewhat tough crowd here sometimes.

Ok, since it looks like you are in a playful mind set, what is a blue waffle?

Ok, since it looks like you are in a playful mind set, what is a blue waffle?

When a Democratic candidate changes his or her mind several times on an issue?

pre-edit: NOT a value judgement or political jab.. I would have said the same thing substituting "Republican" if the question had been regarding a "red waffle."

When a Democratic candidate changes his or her mind several times on an issue?

pre-edit: NOT a value judgement or political jab.. I would have said the same thing substituting "Republican" if the question had been regarding a "red waffle."

It’s something you really don’t want to google.

As enlightening as this thread has been, I do agree with @jonvcaples in the fact that choosing your CFI wisely is critical to ensure a good training outcome. Spending lots of time in close quarters with someone who isn’t hygienic may not be the best choice. I wouldn’t enjoy sitting shoulder to shoulder with someone who reeks of cigarette smoke and body odor for the duration of my training, but YMMV.

Back