Tom's back in the Hospital

Hang in there Tom, they always starts with the worst, and I would be grumpy too, lol. Go easy on your wife, she's got your back.

Boy that’s the truth. Mine is ready to kill a few people in her own industry over my paperwork stuff.

I’m a little afraid to see what happens if she gets past me and gets to have a little chat with any of them. Truly. LOL.

She’s at that rolling simmer point where it won’t take much for the steam to come out. Ha.

Been thinking of you, Tom. Glad to hear you’re back at home now.

Hang in there Tom, they always starts with the worst, and I would be grumpy too, lol. Go easy on your wife, she's got your back.
Has had it for 52 years, thru 5 cruises, raised to kids and put them thru college, on a sailer's pay, bought 2 houses by her self while I was on cruise.
Yep she's had my back more than could know.

Has had it for 52 years, thru 5 cruises, raised to kids and put them thru college, on a sailer's pay, bought 2 houses by her self while I was on cruise.
Yep she's had my back more than could know.
Blessed, man. That's what you are... So good to have a wife that stands back to back with you to fight the battles in life.

We are lucky men.

Glad to hear all that Tom. This never sounded that bad, Mrs. Steingar has the same thing. I now know what wracked with fever really means. A week in hospital and now she’s right as rain. Got it just after she retired, just like someone else we know. Glad to hear the catheter is out and you’re on a course of Abs. Take them all, and take it easy. And do go see the guy about your prostrate. The infection wasn’t likely to kill you, the cancer could.

takes a very special couple and a very non-typical relationship to survive a Navy career. I was blessed to have a few good friends who are in that category.

I log in here when I must to answer an e-mailed conversation.
I simply see no reason to participate anymore.

As for my health, on cipro for 10 days, stopped all other drugs. all my symptoms went away, Haven't felt this good since I was 70.
after starting my high blood pressure meds again, my stroke symptoms came back, we have discovered it was/is a reaction to my prescription.

ain't taking that **** any more. will see the Dr. to get a new med

Anyway when you need A&P advice send a PM. They come in my e-mail, and will answer.

Cya

Very glad it’s fixable and you’ve figured it out.

Oh I am so glad! Sucks that it was a bad reaction to a drug, but at least it's easily remedied. Good luck.

Made my day to hear you are getting to the bottom of it

Tom, that's actually great news. MUCH better to have something easily fixed, like a need for a change of meds, than a stroke.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back