Pirate Talk!

Avast, Scott! Welcome back me hartey.

Time to dust this off:

Pirate Keyboard.jpg

@ScottM - Welcome back matey! I began to wonder if ye had to walk thar plank.

It is. It is the hole in a cask that is plugged with a stopper or tap. It's at least a nautical term.

I mean Aye, 'tis matey. It be a the hole in a cask plugged with a tap, ye scurvy dog.

It is. It is the hole in a cask that is plugged with a stopper or tap. It's at least a nautical term.

I mean Aye, 'tis matey. It be a the hole in a cask plugged with a tap, ye scurvy dog.
And without the bunghole, the phrase "your turn in the barrel" wouldn't have the same meaning.

Just saw this. Good thing, too. Last Thursday we were in Florence (Firenza) Italy. Tomorrow I'll have to talk like a pirate on the 2 meter rig while driving across the state. Which, I am certain, will annoy the XYL.

Welcome back to POA, Scott. I saw the mess on the Red board. Good grief, I remember when this board was created when AOPA killed the Yellow board.

My airplane talks like a pirate...
Arrrrr...Hyd Pump Press Lo
Arrrrr...Fuel Press Lo
Arrrrr...Oil Press Lo

It also speaks Spanish...
El Hyd Pump Press Lo
El Fuel Press Lo
El Oil Press Lo

One of the DOT over-highway message boards had a pirate message on it the other day... Unfortunately, I couldn't get a pic of it quick enough!

Aye, bunghole and barbecue be pirate lingo, else you can have me guts for garters and me balls for breakfast. . .

And I'd rather bathe in me own blood than forgo me grog!

Back