Brazen scammers...

I recently got a Samsung smart watch, and because it's the LTE version, it has its own separate phone number. It's great to be able to leave home to walk or bike without my phone and still be able to take important calls, but it looks like whoever last had the phone number now assigned to my watch didn't tell anyone they changed their number. I get tons of junk calls which ring the watch, but not my phone.

I wish Samsung had a function which could block all calls except those from contacts in my list.

And, unlike most who've commented here, I saw a reduction in unwanted calls when I got on the Do Not Call List. I'm considering trying it for the number on the watch.

And, unlike most who've commented here, I saw a reduction in unwanted calls when I got on the Do Not Call List. I'm considering trying it for the number on the watch.
Actually, so did I... but only for a few months, and that was several years ago. Since then spam calls have gone up by at least an order of magnitude. It's very likely that things would be even worse if I was not on the list, since I'd be getting calls from legit telemarketers too. But the fraudsters don't care one whit.

So sad it's really Experian - still so grossly incompetent after their breach, to be solciting info in such an amateurish and reckless manner. . .

Back