Beauty is in the eye...

Got an hour or so in a 140 not long ago. It has to be the tightest fit I've had to date in a plane.
Also one of the funnest.

I've not been in an Ercoupe yet, but they looked purty durn tite standing next to one.

I absolutely love mine... so happy she’s what I picked... easy on the eyes, gas sipper- and in relation to economy not bad for speed... she'll land on a dime done right. And most of all- she’s mine :) bought her in November and have just cracked 100 hours in her...

And got my first kiss in her Sunday! Took a young lady out on a flying date and she absolutely loved it... bopped around all over... so I guess I’m smitten twice now :)

I absolutely love mine... so happy she’s what I picked... easy on the eyes, gas sipper- and in relation to economy not bad for speed... she'll land on a dime done right. And most of all- she’s mine :) bought her in November and have just cracked 100 hours in her...

And got my first kiss in her Sunday! Took a young lady out on a flying date and she absolutely loved it... bopped around all over... so I guess I’m smitten twice now :)

What’s that old saying? “Twice smitten, once fly?”

Back