I am a ground vehicle worker and I made a big mistake

Ah...thanks. I’ll “chock” that one up to the similar pronunciation.

Hey, you got brake and break right. Chock and chalk are kinda minor in comparison...

Do NOT skip the hearing protection. Take it from someone with a serious hearing loss: that's not something you want to live with. Instead, if your company allows it, consider something like this:

https://www.cabelas.com/product/IMPACT-SPORT-ELECTRONIC-EARMUFF/2225038.uts

That will protect your hearing while still letting you hear around you. Even have a conversation. There are lots of models; wouldn't surprise me if there is one made specifically for industry as well as shooting.

EDIT: oh, and if you balk at the price...my hearing aids are $3,500... each. Insurance that pays for them is quite rare.

Hey, you got brake and break right. Chock and chalk are kinda minor in comparison...

Do NOT skip the hearing protection. Take it from someone with a serious hearing loss: that's not something you want to live with. Instead, if your company allows it, consider something like this:

https://www.cabelas.com/product/IMPACT-SPORT-ELECTRONIC-EARMUFF/2225038.uts

That will protect your hearing while still letting you hear around you. Even have a conversation. There are lots of models; wouldn't surprise me if there is one made specifically for industry as well as shooting.

EDIT: oh, and if you balk at the price...my hearing aids are $3,500... each. Insurance that pays for them is quite rare.

Ever tried using those at the airport? My mechanics report them not working too well in that environment. Some different ANR muffs are on my list though.

Ever tried using those at the airport? My mechanics report them not working too well in that environment. Some different ANR muffs are on my list though.

I'll admit that I haven't. Oh well, it was a thought. What is your preference?

save your hearing now you can't restore it later. tinnitus can diminish hearing aids, she will get ****ed when you cant hear what she whispered. she will get more ****ed when you tell her to whisper louder.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back