Stratux AHRS - Issues with update?

buzzard86

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jim R
Anybody aware of known issues with AHRS and the latest Stratux release? Couldn't find anything specific on Reddit.

I'm running my Statux with WingX. AHRS in WingX had been working fine. Decided to proactively update to v1.5b2 and create a backup card. Running the updated Stratux software, WingX shows a red X in the AHRS window. Looks like I have a good heartbeat and the AHRS configuration in the Stratux admim tools looks OK. Tried on both a GPS and cellular model ipad, same result.

Found a link to a legacy version of v1.4r5 and reinstalled = AHRS functionality fully restored.

Just wanted to see if I'm missing something.

Jim

1.5b is beta test. 1.4 is the stable version, as per stratux.me website.

1.5b is beta test. 1.4 is the stable version, as per stratux.me website.

Thanks, that would probably explain it. I just used the Download button, which I assumed was the latest stable release.

I still don't see the release notes. Do you know where 1.4 lives on the main site? The download button delivers 1.5 and I only found 1.4 through a google search.

Jim

Thanks, that would probably explain it. I just used the Download button, which I assumed was the latest stable release.

I still don't see the release notes. Do you know where 1.4 lives on the main site? The download button delivers 1.5 and I only found 1.4 through a google search.

Jim
It's not on the stratux.me page but on the reddit page. Makes no sense to me, either.

https://www.reddit.com/r/stratux/

WingX is working on the issue on their side, I use the Stratux on WingX and FlyQ, WingX has the X while FlyQ is fine and works

WingX is working on the issue on their side, I use the Stratux on WingX and FlyQ, WingX has the X while FlyQ is fine and works

Has anyone received any info on when a fix may be available? I reported this issue a few months ago and got a response that they were working on it but I haven’t seen any ETA for the fix.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure, but just wondering if anyone has info from Hilton on when the WingX issue being discussed here might be addressed.

From Hilton support a couple of days ago:

“This is a known issue within WingX that our team is currently investigating. Once the issue is isolated, the team will be creating and subsequently deploying a fix to address it as soon as possible.

I do not have an ETA as of yet but I can certainly keep you posted as new information becomes available.

Thank you.”

Back