Take my Flight Review course. 100% pass rate. (you know what goes here)

"Your'e doing my flight review today? I thought you were here to bring me coffee."

"We're going to depart to the west. Or we're just going to auger it in right at the end of the runway."

Hey Bryan ... I'm like way way overdue for my Bisontenderloin Flight Review ... I just finished the video - can you sign me off?

I had always wondered whether she took Steve's name or he took hers. Glad you got that cleared up.

Aside from the wake turbulence encounter Christy did a great job of keeping a straight face.

So now we know who wears the sectional leggings in the Wong family.

I gotta wonder... what's the Flight review going to be like when Bryan is the instructor?

Aside from the wake turbulence encounter Christy did a great job of keeping a straight face.

I could tell she was trying really hard not to laugh through the video. I mean, who can blame her? The whole thing was hilarious!

I think one of the best lines from this video is

"I busted Class E airspace"​

LOL. You’re going to get that poor girl investigated.

Must admit, that’s the first YouTube video where I actually heard a stall horn during a Cirrus landing, ever.

so what was up with your FB account. A few of us noticed you disappeared and de-friended a bunch of us. They you re-appeared....cept some were still de-friended? :eek:

I figured you didn't like Trump supporters...lol :D

so what was up with your FB account. A few of us noticed you disappeared and de-friended a bunch of us. They you re-appeared....cept some were still de-friended? :eek:

I figured you didn't like Trump supporters...lol :D

I am working on splitting my FB account up into people I know in real life and online and total strangers.
I am building a page for my satire and I am building a new page for people I know.

I had 1200 "friends" most of whom I have never heard of and 99% of my FB feed was political arguments between people I have never even met.
I am in the process of converting my personal account into a family account and creating a separate account for my satire.

Honestly, I was allowing myself to get sucked into stupid arguments between people I don't know. I am done with that.
I am working on dividing it up and it is complicated but I may well get off facebook completely. It is a time suck and the ROI is whatever satisfaction I get out of rubbernecking random arguments which is very low.

yup....figured is was that. ;)

I'll let the deplorables know to stay away...lol.

Is the flask a required piece of equipment ,to pass the experience?

Where were the bull balls on the tail tie down? Or did I miss those?

Back