A&P in Kansas City PA28R

ZeroAviation

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
ZeroAviation
Gents,

Moving back to the area and basing my 72 PA28R at KLXT. Looking for an A&P IA that works with owner assisted annuals and maintenance.

Any suggestions?

Cheers
Matt

I know an owner at LXT, I’ll see if he has any recommendations.

I keep my Twin Bonanza at LXT. Best A&P in the area, IMHO, is Matthew White (MJ Aviation Innovations) who just so happens to be based at LXT. In my experience, Matthew is, understandably, cautiously open to some level of owner-assisted MX. As you'd expect, you're gonna first have to convince him that you know what you're doing and that your owner-assist won't be more of a hindrance than a help. But once you develop a relationship and level of trust with him, I think you'll find he's pretty flexible.

Matthew does maintain several Arrows and a variety of other Pipers, so you're in good hands with him.

Make sure to join the KC Aviators Facebook group. Active group of local pilot, many of which are LXT-based.

That might be by invite only, a current member might have to "recommend" a new member. I'm a member, too.

Welcome, even if you’re on the wrong side of the state line :)

Make sure to join the KC Aviators Facebook group. Active group of local pilot, many of which are LXT-based.

That might be by invite only, a current member might have to "recommend" a new member. I'm a member, too.

Thanks guys! I requested to join.

Welcome, even if you’re on the wrong side of the state line :)

I will be living in Lenexa. LXT was the closest with a hangar available. Would have loved IXD or OJC but they said 5-6 year wait.

I will be living in Lenexa. LXT was the closest with a hangar available. Would have loved IXD or OJC but they said 5-6 year wait.
Lenexa, ehh?

I'm there M-F every week.

Your first post said you were moving back - where are you now?

They always say that, go ahead and put your name in at IXD though. It'll be a lot quicker than OJC.

Back