Selling my Yaesu FTA-550L

PilotJM

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
jmckune
This is a Yaesu FTA-550L Pro-X Airband NAV/COM radio. Received as a gift and have used it very little. Unit is in like new condition with original box and original packaging. Includes scanning and VOR. Lists on Amazon and Sporty's for $289, asking $220, plus $10 shipping (US only).

Attachments

• IMG_7875 (1).jpg
    IMG_7875 (1).jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 169
Check your PMs.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sorry kc4wsd, not tracking. PMs?

Your messages. I sent you a question direct (or "private message"), as opposed to a message in the forum (here).

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Looks like "The Classifieds" to me. And "PM's" (Private Message) are found under "Conversations" in the upper right - see attached.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 7.02.18 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 7.02.18 AM.png
    220.1 KB · Views: 14
I can offer $140 shipped to TX. Assuming the battery compartment isn’t corroded from leaky alkaline batteries.

I can offer $140 shipped to TX. Assuming the battery compartment isn’t corroded from leaky alkaline batteries.

Texasclouds, I can go to $210. The 550L model comes with a rechargeable lithium ion battery and does not use alkaline batteries.

Yes, I still have the radio, and it is still for sale. $210 is my lowest price, plus $10 shipping.

@RFriesen The last post by the seller was back in June. Probably sold by now. Have you tired messaging him directly?

not quite sure how to do that
Click on his name below his avatar, then click on "Start a conversation." Oh.. and I messed up. His last post was July, not June. Sorry about that.

Back