This guy makes base jumping look safe

Status
Not open for further replies.
You interrupted a conversation with a rude and inappropriate comment. If you did the same in person, I’d have said the same thing.

Report away.

Do you regularly walk up to people talking and say stuff like “ladies” and pretend you don’t know the speaker’s gender or attempt to use that as an insult, when you weren’t even involved in the conversation?

Arguing over Mexicans, sanctuary cities, illegal immigrants and politics is a ToS violation. Telling me to shove it up my behind is a personal attack. You need to chill. Go to the FBO and go fly bro.... being grounded is rubbing you raw.

Arguing over Mexicans, sanctuary cities, illegal immigrants and politics is a ToS violation. Telling me to shove it up my behind is a personal attack. You need to chill. Go to the FBO and go fly bro.... being grounded is rubbing you raw.

No politics in any of my posts. If you read some in, perhaps you should re-read them. Factual statements about the city about votes taken years ago, aren’t politics. There’s no voting going on about it currently.

P.S. I believe you violated the TOS first with name calling. Just saying there chief. I just told you where to put the name calling. That’s not a personal attack, that’s a quite reasonable response to yours.

P.S. I believe you violated the TOS first with name calling. Just saying there chief. I just told you where to put the name calling. That’s not a personal attack, that’s a quite reasonable response to yours.

"Name calling"? Seriously? you two are having a cat fight over politics..... the meme and context is pretty obvious. It was analogous of a couple cats hissing and spitting over meeting on the wrong side of the sliding glass door. I know you are a smart guy and picked up on that. Trying to twist it to suit your brightline is disingenuous though, and I think you know that. Tell ya what..... I'll let you have the last stab and I won't respond so it feels like a internet win... I promise. :fcross:

From the Hangar Talk header.
NOTE: Politics and religion and any other topic likely to become highly charged are not allowed, and threads may be deleted or closed if they start or trend, respectively, towards "spin" topics.
Note that the poster does not need to be promoting a political "side" for us to determine the conversation contains subjects that are highly charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back