don’t you hate it when...

RyanB

Super Administrator
Management Council Member
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Ryan
someone says they’ll get back in touch with you and then they never follow through? I’ve been going around in circles trying to get some business taken care of and the person I’m dealing with won’t reply to my emails and they won’t follow through with their word. How unprofessional is that!?

I'll get back to you....
means 99% of the time, ‘you’ll never hear back from me again.’ Sounds like a few girls I’ve met who have blown me off LOL

Here's the second part of this. I got tired of not having a reply back to my emails and I needed to get this situation taken care of. I call them, get transferred etc., and when she answers I tell her who I am and why I'm calling. She already had everything worked out but didn't bother to email me back or let me know that it's been taken care of. FRUSTRATING!

Last edited:
I agree 100%...it’s frustrating and unprofessional.

But you’ll never change the way they do business, because if they gave a **** what you thought, you wouldn’t have this problem in the first place. Take your business elsewhere next time.

Yea, I know a guy that promises the moon (usually unsolicited) and then never does anything.

You will a) get over it eventually and b) do it yourself when you get in to a position where everyone wants to sell you something you neither need nor want.

someone says they’ll get back in touch with you and then they never follow through? I’ve been going around in circles trying to get some business taken care of and the person I’m dealing with won’t reply to my emails and they won’t follow through with their word. How unprofessional is that!?
People suck

When the economy is good ,people tend to ignore requests.

do it yourself when you get in to a position where everyone wants to sell you something you neither need nor want.
I’m not that kind of person. I always stick to my word.

Not returning calls really ****es me off. Not finishing a job is even worse.

I don't think there is a quicker way to lose my business by not picking up the phone and making one little call.

The guy that did my floors had a new guy working for him. So the grout in the kitchen, guest bathroom and laundry room was just a bad job. I made several calls to the floor guy and he said he will redo the grout.

I finally had someone else give me an estimate, and I took it to the floor guy and said just pay this and you won't have to come do it.

He still hasn't redone the grout. This may end up in small claims court. And I go to the same church with this guy and his family.

means 99% of the time, ‘you’ll never hear back from me again.’ Sounds like a few girls I’ve met who have blown me off LOL
You mean they aren’t going to call or text???. Sheesh.

Your post is very important to us ...
Local flight school has a "contact us" email page. I sent a request that any (or all) of the following 3 instructors please contact me. I got an immediate boilerplate auto email response that someone would be in touch shortly. This was 2 weeks ago.

Just because you're the largest flight school in the area does not mean you can ignore a potential customer.
Do not **** off the communications director of the state-wide GA pilots' association.
Do not **** off a faculty member at the university with the aviation dept.

I asked for some samples from a seller of aircraft carpet. "I'll be happy to send some scraps, just give me your address". Address sent. 6 months later never heard back. So I sent another email asking for samples and told them it was urgent as I wanted to place an order ASAP. "Send me your address and I'll be happy to send some." Sent address again. It's been a year and I still never heard anything or saw anything in my mailbox.

Back