Kudos for Quality aircraft accessories

blueskyMD

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Bigfoot297
I want to put some good words for the GA related companies that are truly willing to help out us the little guys. I found oil filter on their website at the lowest price on the internet and they are the only one with free shipping even with the purchase of only one filter.
In the past also I had great experience with these people. Few months ago I had issue with engine idling and fuel pump and my mechanic told me to call them ( I think he send the fuel pump to them for OH but not sure) When I called their technician spend almost 15 minutes explaining me the details of how the fuel pump operates and how it can affect idling of the engine.

Always good to hear good reports on a company.

I want to put some good words for the GA related companies that are truly willing to help out us the little guys. I found oil filter on their website at the lowest price on the internet and they are the only one with free shipping even with the purchase of only one filter.
In the past also I had great experience with these people. Few months ago I had issue with engine idling and fuel pump and my mechanic told me to call them ( I think he send the fuel pump to them for OH but not sure) When I called their technician spend almost 15 minutes explaining me the details of how the fuel pump operates and how it can affect idling of the engine.
Thanks for the tip. Just ordered an oil filter from them. https://www.qaa.com/

Back