Costco Roast Chicken

What do you think about Costco Chicken

• Total voters
I've never set foot in a Costco.

I do know that Walmart's spicy chicken tenders was rated the best above Popeye's and all other big name franchises. Yep. It's really better there.

Sam's Club has better roasted chicken then Costco.
Yeah, I didn't believe it either until we did a taste test.

Sam's Club has better roasted chicken then Costco.
Yeah, I didn't believe it either until we did a taste test.
I’ve never had Costco but I have had the Sams club ones. They are delicious, cheap and HUUGGEEE!!! That’s what is crazy about them. Twice as big as the standard supermarket ones and cheaper too. Doesn’t make sense.

Better than Popeye's? Inconceivable.

Get thee to a Bonchon!
CreativeTable_227-1400x570.jpg

Idk about Costco’s but the ones I get at the local grocery store make AMAZING chicken soup broth! Eat it for dinner and then take what’s left simmer it a day or so with carrots and such, strain the bones pick out the meat, add some homage egg noodles and you are king of dinner!

Idk about Costco’s but the ones I get at the local grocery store make AMAZING chicken soup broth! Eat it for dinner and then take what’s left simmer it a day or so with carrots and such, strain the bones pick out the meat, add some homage egg noodles and you are king of dinner!
We get 6 meals from 1, Barb and I each get a thigh and drum stick as 2 meals, then we each get half of the breast, that's 4, then she makes chicken soup and we share that, that's 6.
Cosco price today, was $4.85 local grocery store price for 1 is $8.00 +

I’m not terribly interested in agenda driven journalism hyped up to sell books.
It's not agenda-driven journalism. Jeez, you want to condemn something you haven't even bothered to read?
It's a pretty even discussion of how "routine" antibiotics came to play in the industry and how they pretty much lost favor in recent years.
It also talks about the demise of the specialty breeds in mainstream agriculture and those trying to preserve/restore them. My friend who's the executive director of the heritage breeds association thought it was a pretty good book.

We get 6 meals from 1, Barb and I each get a thigh and drum stick as 2 meals, then we each get half of the breast, that's 4, then she makes chicken soup and we share that, that's 6.
doesn't Barb cook? .....o_O

Anything is better than that gross stuff they sell at Church's. Plumped to death... Ewwwww.

I’ve never had Costco but I have had the Sams club ones. They are delicious, cheap and HUUGGEEE!!! That’s what is crazy about them. Twice as big as the standard supermarket ones and cheaper too. Doesn’t make sense.
We'd do Sam's club, but the closest one is a fur piece down the road, and over the hill and through the woods.

One of the Costcos around here is selling chickens, pizzas , and fresh-made fried churros.

Thats bang for the buck! Nearest Costco here is an hour away... Our “local” grocery store is Meijer which is a several state chain... so I think they are $6 maybe..our town is the home of store #1 when it was just a ma & pa operation...

Idk about you but there is something in em when I make soup out of em- if I cud fire the old c-85 on methane I could circumnavigate the globe without landing! Strange... I don’t put beans or anything in it but man the house is a predictable fog the following day... lol

Back